Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Listing is for Single Block only.
- Manufactured from high grade tool steel fully hardened to 55-60 HRC.
- The special design with 90° Vee angle provides a quick, accurate and positive means of holding workpieces for machining, grinding and in layout and inspection work.
- In addition to use on base, the Vee block can also be used on its side or end.
- The unit comes complete with a reversible swing away style clamp that clamps against almost any shape of product.
- The three tapped hole positions in the Vee block for the clamp allows the clamp to be positioned at either end or at the centre of the Vee block.
- Tapped holes on the Vee block end allow mounting the block perpendicular to the face plate. Each unit comes complete with the basic block, reversible clamp and 2 clamp screws.
- Also available in matched pairs with 2 block, 2 clamps and 4 screws.
- Parallelism and Squareness of Vee Grooves with respect to the base - Within 0.0003" (8 microns)
- Matched Pair Tolerance - Within 0.0002" (5 microns)
|Dimensions||100 x 75 x 75 mm|