Handheld electric core drill for both dry and wet drilling. DM 220 has an electronic positioning system for accurate drilling, making it a perfect choice when you look for a drill motor with precision and efficiency. The ergonomically designed D-handle gives you good control whilst drilling. Handheld core drilling up to 80 mm or drilling with stand up to 150 mm. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes, electrical sockets and cables. An excellent choice for professionals as well as semi-professionals.
- 360° adjustable front handle - For best ergonomic position
- Guidance for exact drilling - An electronic positioning system shows when the machine is in a vertical, horizontal or preferred angled position.
- Overload protection - The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. If the load is not reduced the motor will shut off, to prevent overheating. Elgard increases productivity and extends product life.
- Durable and ergonomic design - Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics. Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design.
- Dry and wet drilling - Easy to switch between dry and wet drilling
- Electronic positioning system - Shows when the machine is in a vertical, horizontal or preferred angled position. This provides efficient drilling.
- Angle drilling - Drilling holes in stepless adjustable angles.
- Channels, pipes and cables - Drilling ventilation channels and holes for pipes and cables.
- Smooth start with normal fuses - Softstart maintains high productivity even with normal fuses.
- Smart Start - To facilitate making a starter hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start button.
- Horizontal drilling - Drilling horizontally.
- Elgard - The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. This increases productivity and extends product life.
- Softstart - An electronic current limiter for soft starts with normal fuses. This gives you a smooth start with high productivity.
- Vertical drilling - Drilling upwards and downwards.
|Water connector||G 1/4"|
|Drill bit diameter handheld, max||100 mm|
|Drill bit diameter with stand, max||150 mm|
|Motor - Electronic product||yes|
|Rated input power||1.85 kW|
|Number of gearbox speeds||3|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||108 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||107 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||93 dB(A)|
|Water pressure, max||8 bar|
|Spindle thread, inner||1/2"|
|Spindle thread, outer||1 1/4" 7 UNC|