Macnaught Air Operated Powerpistol 450g Grease Gun K53
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
A Single -shot grease gun that combines portability With effortless air-powered operation. Utilising the air brake compressor, it is ideal to use on trucks And buses.
- one handed, trigger operation
- refillable by cartridge, bulk or J2 grease pump
- low air consumption
- 230 mm (9") flexible extension (KF9) and KY SUPERGRIP coupler
- fully serviceable 10 year warranty and parts guarantee
- grease viscosity: up to NLGI No.2
- wetted components: aluminium, steel, brass and nitrile rubber
- output: approx. 0.7 g per shot
- pressure ratio: 50:1 (grease pressure is 50 times air pressure)
- max. air pressure: 825 kPa (120 psi, 8 bar) (RECOMMENDED is 620 kPa, 90 psi, 6 bar)
- min. air pressure: 275 kPa (40 psi, 2.75 bar)
- min. compressor size: 0.026 m3/min (1 cfm)
- air inlet: ¼ Ø BSP (M)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.