We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
Makita 12V Max Driver Drill DF333DZ
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing
- Rigid 10 mm (3/8") single sleeve keyless chuck
- 1,700 rpm no load speed motor delivers fast driving performance
- Variable speed trigger switch
- Compact design at 1.3 kg with 4.0 Ah battery
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||10 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||21 mm|
|Max. lock torque||28 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 30 Nm |
Soft: 14 Nm
|No Load Speed||Hi: 0 - 1,700 rpm |
Lo: 0 - 450 rpm
|Overall Length||179 mm|
Makita 12V MAx Mobile Impact Driver TD110DZ
- Compact lightweight design -ultra compact and lightweight design allows users to comfortably handle the tools for prolonged periods of time
- LED job light -single LED job light with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Battery protection circuit -activated on high battery temperature to protect the battery from damage due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current
- Ergonomically designed handle -In order to provide maximum thrust to the bit, the top back of the handle is ergonomically contoured and widened to perfectly fit the U-shape between thumb and index finger
- Slide type Li-ion battery platform -the new 12V MAX platform featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery provides more stable contact between battery and tool and also provides the same ergonomic design as 18V LxT products
|No load speed:||0-2,600 rpm|
|Impacts per minute:||0-3,500 ipm|
|Capacity of drill chuck:||6.35 Hex mm|
|Max. tightening torque:||110 Nm|
Makita 12V Max 2.0Ah Battery BL1021B-L
- New 12V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology - Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
- Battery fuel gauge - The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 4 stages simply by pushing a button.
Makita 12V Max Cooling Charger DC10SB
- Forced Air Cooling System - Stand-by time until the charge starts can be greatly shortened by using charger DC10SB equipped with a built-in cooling fan
- Electively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|