Makita 80V Max (40Vx2) Brushless 355mm (14") Power Cut CE001GZ
- IPx4 Compatible - ingress protection rating IPX4 provides enhanced protection against water, allowing the tool to be used when wet and ensuring the longevity of the tool.
- Low Vibration - equipped with anti vibration housing with power cut has a built in spring to absorb the vibration from cutting without transferring the vibration to the integrated front and rear handles.
- 40Vx2 Brushless - delivers powerful performance exceeding that of petrol alternatives whilst eliminating noise and fumes, providing 80V Max of power without leaving the 40V Max XGT battery platform.
- Water supply adaptor - enables water supply to be connected to the tool for water suppression during masonry cuts, with hose running inside housing, reducing risk of being caught on objects on the jobsite.
- Electric brake - quickly stops the wheel rotation after the switch has been disengaged, ensuring safety through all stages of operation of the tool.
- Overload Indicator Lamp - alerts the user of overload on the tool with a blinking red LED light. Reducing load will increase performance and runtime.
- Active Feedback sensing Technology - automatically shuts down the tool as soon as kickback is sensed, providing increased protection during operation of the tool.
- LED job light for improved visibility in low light environments with a manual On & Off.
|Voltage||80 V Max (40Vx2)|
|Wheel Diameter||355 mm (14")|
|Max. Cutting Depth||127 mm|
|No load speed||5,300 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 125mm (5") Angle Grinder, Slide Switch GA005GZ
- Switch Design - features the slide switch design. The grip circumference has been reduced for more comfortable handling.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the wheel rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the wheel jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Tool less Wheel Cover allows for fast and easy adjustment and installation / removal of wheel cover, for swapping to optional cutting or dust collection guards.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Maximum power output is 40% higher than the 18V equivalent.
- High Durability - advanced protection against heat and dust ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications without overheating. Whiles improvements have also been made to bearing and switch components to ensure long term durability
- Electric Brake maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the wheel rotation after the switch has been released.
- Soft Start / Anti Restart - wheel starts slowly then rapidly accelerates to maximum speed to reduce the initial start up shock. Anti restart restricts the tool from starting if the trigger is depressed when a battery is installed.
|Wheel diameter||125 mm (5")|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 8.0Ah Battery (BL4080F) 191X65-8
- Digital communication between the tool & battery for optimised performance
- Heavy duty cell casing significantly improves the batteries impact resistance
- Battery ventilation system maximises battery life
- Short circuit prevention structure protects terminals from dust and moisture
- 3 layer moisture protection shields cells from water ingress
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Charge time||76 mins|
Makita 40V Max DC40RB Dual Port Rapid Charger 191N15-3
- Rapid simultaneous charging of 2x 40V max XGT batteries
- Rapid charging system communicates data between battery and charger for optimum charging
- Equipped with dual cooling fans, cooling the battery & charging circuit for rapid charging
- Compatible with ADP10 adaptor (optional accessory) for charging 18V LXT batteries
- Large charging status indicator light & selectable full charge melody
|Charge time||50 mins (BL4050F)
45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||2 Piece|