Makita 18V 5.0Ah 3 Pieces Combo DLX3098TJ
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Makita 18V Mobile Brushless Impact Driver DTD154Z
- Brushless motor for more power and longer runtimes
- Aluminium hammer case
- One touch bit installation
- Electronic 3 stage impact selection
- T:mode for self drilling screws
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Ergonomically designed handle
|Impact Rate||1st 0-3,800 ipm |
2nd 0-2,600 ipm
3rd 0-1,100 ipm
|Max Fastening Torque||175 Nm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg w/BL1830|
|No Load Speed||1st 0-3,600 rpm |
2nd 0-2,100 rpm
3rd 0-1,100 rpm
|Overall Length||117 mm|
|Capacity||Coarse Thread 22-125 mm |
High Tensile Bolt M5-M14
Machine Screws M4-M8
Standard Bolt M5-M16
Makita 18V Brushless Laminate Trimmer DRT50Z
- On/off switch with safety lock and variable speed - Prevents accidental start up of the tool during use or transport, protecting the user and the work piece
- Shaft lock - easy installation and removal of trimmer bit with single wrench by pressing the shaft lock
- Soft start - minimises start up shock and makes the tool start smoothly for optimum control
- BL Brushless Motor - Provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability
- Variable speed control dial - The rotation speed of the tool can be changed from 10,000 - 30,000 rpm by turning the speed dial
- Aluminium base with accurate rack and pinion depth adjustment
- LED job light for improved visibility
- Constant speed control - Provides constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Variety of optional accessories are available, sold separately.
|Collet capacity||6.35 mm (1/4&")|
|Net Weight||2.1 kg (w/ 6.0 Ah battery)|
|No Load Speed||10,000-30,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||226 mm|
Makita 18v Li-ion 82mm Planer DKP180Z
- High capacity performance with up to 2 mm cutting depth
- Improved fan design enhances chip ejection
- Powerful 14,000 rpm motor delivers high cutting performance
- Electric brake for fast stopping of blades
- Foot on base protects work piece from scratches and damages
|No Load Speed||14,000 rpm|
|Planing - Depth||2 mm|
|Planing - Width||82 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita DC18RC Active 3 Li-Ion Charger
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) |
22 mins (3.0 Ah)
36 mins (4.0 Ah)
45 mins (5.0 Ah)
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
5 Years Tool
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||3 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.