We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill DHP486Z
- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 27 mm vs. the previous model
- 3 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16 mm hole diameter.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- High Power Output - This model has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy duty applications.
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing - high speed mode produces 2,100 rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- All metal gear construction - allow for smoothly transfer of power in high load applications. While the highly durable materials ensure this tool has unmatched durability, and will continue to perform in years to come.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm
Self-feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||16 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,100 rpm
Lo: 0 - 550 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 31,500 ipm
Lo: 0 - 8,250 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 130 Nm
Soft: 65 Nm
Makita 18V Brushless Impact Driver DTD154Z
- Brushless motor for more power and longer runtimes
- Aluminium hammer case
- One touch bit installation
- Electronic 3 stage impact selection
- T:mode for self drilling screws
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Ergonomically designed handle
|Impact Rate||1st 0-3,800 ipm
2nd 0-2,600 ipm
3rd 0-1,100 ipm
|Max Fastening Torque||175Nm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg w/BL1830|
|No Load Speed||1st 0-3,600 rpm
2nd 0-2,100 rpm
3rd 0-1,100 rpm
|Overall Length||117 mm|
|Capacity||Coarse Thread 22-125 mm
High Tensile Bolt M5-M14
Machine Screws M4-M8
Standard Bolt M5-M16
Makita 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder With Slide Switch DGA504Z
- Easy to hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid
- Worlds deepest concrete cutting mobile angle grinder at a depth of 20 mm
- Excellent performance - as powerful as AC model
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Removable dust cover
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up for safety even if the machine is plugged to power source with the lock-on switch on
- Extreme protection technology for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 140 x 145 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 165mm Circular Saw DHS680Z
- High power cutting ability
- Automatic Speed Control
- Compact - lightweight design
- Optional dust nozzle
- Tool Hanger
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Twin LED job light
- Large lock-off lever
- Blower Function
|Max cutting capacity||at 0 degrees : 57mm
at 45 degrees : 41mm
at 50 degrees : 37mm
|No load speed (rpm):||5,000|
Makita 18V 24mm Brushless Rotary Hammer Drill DHR242Z
- Drills in concrete speed is same or surpasses 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- Has one-touch slide chuck for the SDS plus bit
- Easy to grip handle
- Ergonomically made for improved power thrust
- Secure, comfortable grip if drilling with palm up or down
- Three-mode operation is: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only and Rotation only
- Tool body separated into upper and lower housings at foot of handle portion where housings are jointed with cushioned rubbers that absorb vibrations
- Better productivity than model DHR202 due to Brushless DC motor that lessens energy loss by 30 percent, delivering greater run-times between charging batteries
- Rubber joint construction lowers transmission of vibrations to battery terminals which decreases battery failure due to terminal breakage or bad electrical contact
|Charging Time (min)||22|
|Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah)||0|
|Single Impact Energy (J)||2.4|
|Blows per minute (BPM)||0 - 4700|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 950|
|Net weight ( kg)||3.3|
|Capacity in Concrete (mm)||24|
|Capacity in Steel (mm)||13|
|Capacity in Wood (mm)||27|
Makita 18V Brushless Reciprocating Saw DJR187Z
Makita have Develop a 18V brushless recipro saw, with more power and longer run times then previous models with a Re-designed crank mechanism reduces the vibration transferred to the user, Designed to suit the needs of carpenters, plumbers, electricians and trades people that require a powerful tool to cut material such as timber, metal and pvc.
- LED Joblight-with pre-glow and after-glow function
- Tool-less blade change -simply insert the blade for installation. Removal can be done with single action no need to touch the blade
- Tool-less shoe adjustment -lever system has been designed instead of the button system allowing easier adjustment
- Sky hook -retractable hook located on side of the tool housing
- Electronic 2 speed -conveniently located slide switch allows easy change between high and low speed
- Brushless motor -more power and longer run time then normal brushed motors
- Newly designed crank mechanism -the crank mechanism in the DJR187 has been redesign to rotate vertically instead of horizontally like our previous recipro saws. This provides less vibration to the user
- xPT -extremeProtection Technology -increased resistance to dust and small amounts of water
|Capacities||Wood: 255 mm
Pipe diameter: 130 mm
|Length of stroke||32 mm|
|Strokes per minute||High: 0-3,000 spm
Low: 0-2,300 spm
Makita 18V Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench DTW300Z
- Twin LED Job light with pre glow and after glow function to illuminate workpiece.
- Variable speed control via trigger - impact selection speed can be controlled via the trigger providing the user with optimum control.
- Electronic 4 stage impact selection - Max/Hard/Medium/Soft impact power can be selected to suit the application, simply by pushing a button.
- Forward & Reverse Automatic Stop, with 6 modes for customized applications for greater control and convenience.
- Trigger Switch with quick trigger mode engages immediate full speed.
- Ergonomic Handle designed to maximise thrust to the bit as well as increasing control.
- eXtreme Protection Technology enhanced protection from dust and moisture, enabling safe use in outdoor applications and harsh environments.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M10 - M20|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M10 - M16|
|No load speed||Max: 0-3,200 rpm
High: 0-2,600 rpm
Med: 0-1,800 rpm
Soft: 0-1,000 rpm
|Impact rate||Max: 0-4,000 ipm
High: 0-3,400 ipm
Med: 0-2,600 ipm
Soft: 1,800 ipm
|Max. fastening torque||Max: 330 Nm
Hard: 180 Nm
Medium: 130 Nm
Soft: 70 Nm
|Nut busting torque||580 Nm|
|Drive shank||12.7 mm (1/2") Square|
|Overall length||144 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 3/4" Impact Wrench DTW1001Z
- Designed to suit the needs of structural steel tradesmen, heavy mechanics, riggers as well as anyone that needs to fasten material between 400 and 1,050 Nm
- Develop a mobile brushless impact wrench that has 1,050 Nm. of fastening torque, that is also extremely compact and lightweight
- Rubber bumper -designed to protect the work piece from damage and insulate the heat from the motor
- LED job light -twin LED job light with pre glow and afterglow functions
- 3 stage impact selection -3 stage impact power can be selected depending on the material of the workpiece or bolt type.
- Variable speed control -as well as having 3 stage impact selection user also has control over the speed on the trigger
- BL Brushless Motor -provides more power and longer run times then normal brushed designs
- Electric brake -driving shank quickly brakes upon release of the trigger, enabling the user to have more control over the tool
- Rubber joint construction -suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals. Minimising battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor contact
- Sky hook -large hook 45mm wide for hanging on guard rails or scaffolding
|Impacts per minute: ipm||High 2,200
|No load speed: rpm||High 1,800
|Tightening torque: Nm.||High 1,050
|Nut busting torque: Nm.||1,700|
Makita 18V Jigsaw Top Handle DJV182Z
- Variable Speed
- Orbital Cutting
- Bayonet Shank Jig Saw Blade
- Dust Collecting
- Built-In Job Light
Aluminium: 20 mm
|Length of Stroke||26mm|
|Strokes per Min||800-3,500spm|
Makita 18V 82mm Brushless Planer (AWS Compatible) DKP181Z
- 3 mm cutting depth - high powered brushless motor allows up to a maximum 3 mm cutting depth.
- 25 mm shiplapping cuts - housing design has been re-engineered to allow for up to a 25 mm cutting depth.
- 3 chamfering grooves - easy chamfering by aligning the groove with the edge of the workpiece. 3 different size grooves allow for different groove dimensions.
- Electric blade brake blade rapidly stops after the trigger has been released. Preventing user injury or damage to the workpiece.
- Automatic torque Driver Technology (ADT) - automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load conditions for optimum operation.
- Auto start Wireless System (AWS) - with optional wireless unit, wireless connection can be made between the tool and an AWS supported vacuum for wirelessly enabling the vacuum to operate when the tools trigger is engaged.
- Left & right chip ejection - easily divert the wood chips either left or right by adjusting the ejection cover plate to the preferred side.
- Foot on base plate protects the workpiece from scratches and damage by raising the base off the work material when not in operation.
|Planning width||82 mm|
|Max. planning depth||3 mm|
|Shiplapping / rebate||25 mm|
|No load speed||12,000 rpm|
Makita 18V Multi Tool DTM51Z
- Toolless accessory clamp: The Lever style lock system allows for quick
- installation and replacement of accessories
- Dial variable speed control
- Anti-restart function
- Soft start allows accurate landing of the blade on the surface of the work piece
- 12 angle settings at every 30° from 0° to 360°
- Battery capacity warning lamp: Blinking red: battery low; Solid Red: Battery flat.
- The Battery protection circuit will shut off the power
|Oscillations Per Minute||6,000 - 20,000|
|Oscillation Angle, Left-Right||1.6 (3.2 total)|
Makita 18V Blower - Short Nozzle DUB185Z
- Lightweight design weighing only 2.1 kg with a battery the blower can comfortably be used for extended periods of time
- Short blower nozzle with curved end for comfortable cleaning of footpaths, driveways and hard surfaces
- Optional vacuum attachment - improved switch allows the user to easily select between high, medium and low speed settings
- 3 Stage speed selector along with the variable speed trigger, there is also a 3 stage speed selector allowing you to dial in the blowing power to match the application
- Optimum grip to frame angle provides optimum nozzle to ground angle for efficient sweeping operation
|Max. air volume||3.2m³/min|
|Max. air velocity||352 km/h|
|Blowing force||3.1 N|
|No load speed||0-18,000 rpm|
Makita 18V Vacuum Cleaner DCL180Z
- TOOL ONLY
- Powerful suction
- New T-shaped nozzle for enhanced manoeuvrability
- Optimum shape for floor cleaning
- Trigger switch
- Rubberised grip
|Dust Collecting Capacity||650 mL|
|Overall Length||476 mm|
|Max. Air Suction||3.4 kPa|
Makita Bluetooth Jobsite Radio DMR108
- Bluetooth connectivity - connect wirelessly to a mobile deice with a range of up to 10m
- USB port - charges smart phones and selected tablet devices when plugged into AC power
- AUX-in for playing audio from an external source
- 2x large 89mm diameter speakers provide high quality sound
- Water and shock resistant IP64 rated
- Dual power sources - AC or Makita Li-ion
- Compatible with Makita li-ion batteries (7.2V, 10.8V, 12VMAX, 14.4V and 18V)
Makita 18V LED Worklight (240V or 18V Battery) DML805
- LED portable work light Interchangeable powered by AC- 240V or DC - 18v
- High or Low / Off Variable Settings
- xPT (extreme Protection Technology)
- Carrying handle for easy transport that also serves as a hanging hook
- Knob for free adjustment of light angle enables the light source to rotate vertically through 360° in a desired direction.
- Battery capacity warning function - Automatically notifies the user about reduction in battery capacity by
reducing the brightness of light.
- AC Cord can be stored around the hooks.
- Compatible with 18v batteries and tripod stand (not included)
|Powered by||18v Battery or AC Cord|
|Continuous Use (BL1815N)||Low 5.0h
Charging time (15mins - DC18RC)
|Continuous Use (BL1830)||Low 10h
Charging time (22mins - DC18RC)
|Continuous Use (BL1840)||Low 13h
Charging time (36mins - DC18RC)
|Continuous Use (BL1850)||Low 17h
Charging time (45mins - DC18RC)
|Not Included||DC18RC or 18v Batteries|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||15 Piece|