The all new DHS660 design delivers superior ergonomics with a lighter, more compact design than its predecessor for improved manoeuvrability. It also makes blade changes easy thanks to the flat motor housing and adds control with its ergonomic handle with rubberised sure grip design.
- Compact ergonomic design - adds manoeuvrability and control whilst reducing fatigue to the operator
- Brushless - delivers an incredible runtime with up to 137 cuts in 45 x 140 hardwood & up to 215 cuts in 38 x 235 mm SPF with a 6.0 Ah battery
- Dust extraction nozzle - for connection to dust extraction vacuum
- Efficut blade (right side) - delivers superior performance with an advanced cutting design with no equal
- Blower function - helps to clear dust and away from the cut line
- Electric brake - quickly stops the blade rotation after the switch has been disengaged
- Twin LED job light - for improved visibility in low light environments
- Large bevel capacity - up to 50 O bevel making it incredibly versatile for a wide range of cutting applications
- ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) - automatically gives optimal rpm to torque ratio to produce the fastest cut in light or hard applications
|Blade diameter||165 mm (6-1/2")|
|Blade position||Right side|
|No load speed||5,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||270 mm|
|Automatic torque drive||Yes|
|Auto-start wireless system||No|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.