Makita 18Vx2 Backpack Vacuum 4x 6.0Ah Set DVC660G4X1
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Powerful Suction high performance suction for efficient use in the toughest applications
- 3 Stage Suction Control Allows the user to achieve optimum runtime and suction power for their task
- HEPA Filter provides a high filtration rate of 99.97% at 0.3 micron
- Reusable Filter Bag cloth filter bag with 5.5 L capacity and easy disposal of waste
- Durable Hose Plastic coating on hose for improved durability and eliminates kinks
- Comfortable Harness designed for long periods of use with minimal fatigue to the user
- Filter Cleaning Mechanism external lever shakes plate under filter bag to remove debris stuck against the filter
|Voltage||36 V (18 V x 2)|
|Max suction||11 kPa|
|Max air volume||2.2 m³/min|
|Tank capacity||5.5 L|
|Suction power||Max: 95 W|
High: 50 W
Normal: 25 W
Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.