Makita 2200W 230mm Angle Grinder GA9060
- Anti layer short Armature; The fixing strength of coil has been significantly improved by adding cotton sleeve and felt sheet.
- New comfortable side grip; Large grip end prevents the worker's hand from slipping out
- Long life; Commutator slit depth has been changed from 1.2mm to 1.9mm while keeping the commutator plate quality (compared with predecessor model)
- Rigid motor housing - uses low absorbent material to reduce water absorption from the air, preventing expansion of housing that may cause abrasion of housing against Armature core.
- New designed brush holder - Change from basic spring to Spiral spring without losing the compact body yet extending the working length of Carbon brush
- Switch cover and Sponge sheet; prevents entering of metal particles to Switch terminals to improve the protection against a short circuit.
- Newly designed Shaft lock; enables to press the button from a slant angle, for easy handing even with protection gloves.
|Continuous rating input||2,200W|
|Wheel diameter||230 (9")|
|No load speed (rpm)||6,600|
|Power supply cord||2.5m|
|Disc Size||230 (9 inch)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.