Makita 2200W 180mm Angle Grinder GA7061R
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Anti layer short Armature; The fixing strength of coil has been significantly improved by adding cotton sleeve and felt sheet.
- New comfortable side grip; Large grip end prevents the worker's hand from slipping out
- Long life; Commutator slit depth has been changed from 1.2mm to 1.9mm while keeping the commutator plate quality (compared with predecessor model)
- Rigid motor housing - uses low absorbent material to reduce water absorption from the air, preventing expansion of housing that may cause abrasion of housing against Armature core.
- New designed brush holder - Change from basic spring to Spiral spring without losing the compact body yet extending the working length of Carbon brush
- Switch cover and Sponge sheet; prevents entering of metal particles to Switch terminals to improve the protection against a short circuit.
- Newly designed Shaft lock; enables to press the button from a slant angle, for easy handing even with protection gloves.
|Continuous rating input||2,200W|
|Wheel diameter||180mm (7")|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions||450 x 200 x 144 mm|
|Power supply cord||2.5m|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.