- Self propelled motor with variable speed control allowing you to select the accurate speed between 2.5 km/h to 5.0 km/h. The self propelled function engages within 0.5 seconds to make for efficient mowing
- eXtreme Protection Technology is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components
- Heavy duty aluminium deck provides greater protection against rust and potential damage from stones or foreign objects
- 70 L cloth catcher with grass level indicator allows for efficient grass collection
- 534 mm (21") cutting capacity with 4 swing back blades provides a clean and efficient cut with reduced chance of solid objects being struck and causing damage
- 10 stage height adjustment from 20 100mm allows the user to quickly and easily change the cutting height to match the job
- Holds 4x 18 V batteries powered by two 18V Li ion batteries but the convenient battery selection switch allows you to switch to the second set of batteries
|Voltage||36 V (18 Vx2)|
|Grass box capacity||70 L|
|Cutting height adjustment range||20-100 mm |
|No load speed||2,800 rpm |
(Quiet Mode - 2,300 rpm)
|Max. cutting width||534 mm (21")|
|Recommended mowing area - Push||up to 2,000 m²|
|Recommended mowing area - Self-Propelled||up to 1,700 m²|
|Travelling speed||2.5 - 5.0 km/h|
Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Warranty||5 Year for Tool, 2 Year for Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|