Makita 40V Max 1/2" Mid Torque Brushless Impact Wrench 4.0ah Set TW007GM203
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- High Power Output - the high power 40V max XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Delivering 760 Nm of fastening torque and 1,100 Nm nut busting.
- Auto stop Reverse System - 3 mode in both forward and reverse automatically adjust power and speed to optimise fastening to the task at hand. (Further detail on each mode provided on next page)
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
- Compact Design - High torque but compact overall length of 170mm for easy handling and control.
- High Durability - advanced durability protection ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications. Whiles improvements have also been made to slider mechanism and gear shaft components to ensure long term durability.
- Full Speed Mode - Variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button. Because in full speed mode, the trigger travel is shorter than in variable speed mode, the full speed is quickly reached, reducing hand and finger fatigue from trigger pull.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - is an advances series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components ensuring the durability of the product in the toughest applications
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M10 - M24|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M10 - M16|
|No load speed||Max: 0 - 2,300 rpm
Hard: 0 - 1,900 rpm
Med: 0 - 1,200 rpm
Soft: 0 - 600 rpm
|Impact rate||Max: 0 - 2,900 ipm
Hard: 0 - 2,700 ipm
Med: 0 - 1,900 ipm
Soft: 0 - 1,200 ipm
|Max. fastening torque||Max: 760 Nm
Hard: 320 Nm
Med: 200 Nm
Soft: 150 Nm
|Nut busting torque||1,100 Nm|
|Drive shank||1/2" Square Friction Ring|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.