Bonus - Makita 18V Battery Adaptor for XGT Charger (ADP10) 191C11-5
- High Power Output - the high power 40V max XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Delivering 350 Nm of fastening torque and 630 Nm nut busting.
- Auto stop Reverse System - 3 mode in both forward and reverse automatically adjust power and speed to optimize fastening to the task at hand.
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
- Compact Design - High torque but compact overall length of 144 mm for easy handling and control.
- High Durability - advanced durability protection ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications. Whiles improvements have also been made to slider mechanism and gear shaft components to ensure long term durability.
- Full Speed Mode - Variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button. Because in full speed mode, the trigger travel is shorter than in variable speed mode, the full speed is quickly reached, reducing hand and finger fatigue from trigger pull.
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M10-M20|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M10-M16|
|No load speed||Max: 0-3,200 rpm |
Hard: 0-2,600 rpm
Med: 0-1,800 rpm
Soft: 0-1,00 rpm
|Max. fastening torque||Max: 350 Nm |
Hard: 210 Nm
Med: 160 Nm
Soft: 100 Nm
|Nut busting torque||630 Nm|
|Drive shank||1/2" Square C Ring|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|