Makita 7.2V Concrete Nailer Set GN420CLSE
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Flat top housing enables the machine to be placed upside down for rest
- Best possible ergonomic handle with rubberised soft grip provides more control and better manoeuvrability in any application
- Dual position hook convenient for hanging the machine on a rafter or steel pipe
- Uses 7.2V Li-ion battery (BL7010) as the power source for ignition spark, gas mixing, air intake/exhaust and supply of cooling air
- LED indication lamp with two convenient functions:
1. Battery power warning - Blinking red warns that the remaining battery capacity is getting low - Solid red warns that recharging is required
2. Trouble detection if trouble is detected, this function warns user by green/red alternate blinking and orange blinking
- Removable magazine assembly
- Slim nose
- allows better visibility for easy access to the point you aim at
- enables user to shoot pins into tight spaces such as narrow metal studs, etc
- LED job light
- convenient for work in dark areas
- can be turned on/off with an independent switch
- Tool-less driving depth adjustment, simply by turning a dial you are able to adjust the driving depth within a range of 4.5mm
- Fuel cell inserts under the housing
- Anti-dry fire mechanism
|Pin Gauge||2.6 - 3.1 mm|
|Pin Length||15 - 40 mm|
|Magazine Capacity||40 pins (4 strips)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||430 x 108 x 390 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.