Introducing the Makita BL1830B 18V 3.0Ah Battery with Fuel Gauge and DC18SD Makita Charger 198399-6 - the perfect combination for powering your Makita tools. The BL1830B battery is designed with the latest technology to deliver superior performance and longer life. With a charge indicator fuel gauge, you can easily monitor the battery level and ensure that you always have enough power for your job.
The Makita BL1830B battery features a 5x lower self-discharge rate, ensuring that your battery stays charged even when not in use. It also has 16 terminals that deliver power consistently, ensuring a firm hold in any environment. The battery is shock-absorbing and has an oversize release button for fast and simple removal from the tool.
Charging the battery at any time does not affect its lifespan, thanks to the built-in memory chip that communicates with the charger to ensure optimal battery life. With 280 per cent greater lifetime work and two times more cycles, this battery provides better service and performance. The higher energy cells provide greater power per cell, reducing the number of cells and weight.
The Makita 18V 1 Hour Charger DC18SD is a cost-effective option with a digital power display indicating the charging level. Its optimum charging system maximizes the cycle life and work volume of your battery, so you can get more done in less time. The charger also features air vents and wall cooling to cool the battery cells evenly and block damaging debris.
- Charge Indicator - Fuel Gauge
- Five x lower self-discharge
- Sixteen terminals deliver power consistently plus ensure a firm hold in any environment
- Shock absorbing features are built in
- Fast and simple removal from the tool with an oversize release button
- Charging at any time has no effect on the battery
- 16 firm holding contact terminals to decrease fluctuation in power
- Memory chip is built in and communicates with the charger to ensure optimal battery life
- Better service, delivers 280 percent greater lifetime work with two x more cycles
- Higher energy cells provide greater power per cell to decrease the number of cells plus weight
- Air vents as well as wall cools are built in so that the battery cells cool evenly and damaging debris is blocked
|Cell Capacity Ah||3.0|
|Charge Time minutes||22|
|Net Weight G||610|
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system to maximise cycle life and work volume
|Charge Time||30 mins (Compact)
60 mins (3.0Ah)
|Net Weight||700 g|
|Overall Length||151 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.