- Unique encapsulated Metabo brushless motor with optimum protection from dust provides quick work progress and the highest efficiency
- Slim design for prolonged comfort when working overhead or in areas with limited space
- Fast brake system for highest user safety stops the disc within a matter of seconds after switching off
- Metabo Quick for tool-free disc change by means of a quick-locking nut
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Battery pack can be swivelled for better access in hard to reach places
- Electronic safety shutdown: reduces kickback if the disc stops unexpectedly - for high user safety
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after battery pack change
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Grinding Wheel||125 mm (5")|
|No-load speed||9000 rpm|
|Spindle thread||M 14|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 5.5Ah 625368000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|