Metabo 18V 165mm Circular Saw KS 18 LTX 57 (tool only) 601857850
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Powerful, light, cordless circular saw for universal use on construction sites
- Aluminium base plate can be directly used on guide rails from Metabo and other manufacturers
- Fast brake stops the saw blade quickly and improves safety
- Accurately angled bevel cuts down to 50°, with handy snap-in point at 45°
- 0° position re-adjustable for highest cutting precision
- Clearly visible cutting indicator for precise sawing after initial cut
- Handle with non-slip soft-grip surface for safe guidance
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Battery pack voltage||18 V|
|Swivel range from / to:||0 / + 50°|
|Adjustable cutting depth||0 - 57 mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||57 mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45°||43 mm|
|Saw blade Ø x bore||165 x 20 mm|
|No-load speed||4600 rpm|
|Max. cutting speed||40 m/s|
|Weight (without power cable)||3.4 kg|
|Vibration - Sawing chipboards||2.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Noise emission - Sound pressure level||92 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||103 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.