This offer is only valid for spending above $699 on purchase of Metabo Cordless Products from authorised Metabo Australia Dealers during the promotional period. Between 01/04/2022 to 30/09/2022.
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/redemptions
- APS: Automatic power shift - Function, which supports when loosening screws and prevents them from dropping down
- 12 speed adjustments - Adjustable for up to 10 different speed levels
- 1750 Nm Operating Torque 2100 Nm Nut Busting Torque
- LED Light
- Drop secure hook
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 5.5Ah 625368000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.