Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The M12 FUEL Band Saw utilises a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and Constant Power Technology for fast cuts and has a cutting capacity of 63.5 x 63.5 mm (2-1/2" x 2-1/2"). The lightweight design, at only 2.7 kg plus M12 REDLITHIUM-ION Battery (sold separately) is optimised for one-handed use and is suitable for overhead cuts. The M12 FUEL Band Saw features integrated blade covers, making it suitable for one-handed use while offering a larger capacity than the previous generation M12 Band Saw. The improved performance, lightweight design, one-handed capability, and increased capacity enhance your productivity while lowering fatigue. The band saw is equipped with proprietary composite material to better protect the tool from drops and debris, with crush zone barriers that absorb impact on the job site. A variable speed trigger and an LED work light provide maximum control to ensure accuracy of cuts. An integrated rafter hook allows for easy storage between cuts. The M12 FUEL Band Saw is compatible with Milwaukee's 776 mm Band Saw blades (48390630 8/10 TPI Compact Extreme Metal Band Saw Blade & 48390631 12/14 TPI Compact Extreme Metal Band Saw Blade).
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- Maintains cut speed under load
- Variable speed trigger
- Dual-actuation trigger
- Lightweight, balanced body design suitable for overhead cuts
- Rafter hook
- Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long-lasting protection
|Cutting Capacity||63.5 x 63.5 mm|
|SMPM||0 - 173.5|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
|Blade Length||776 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.