Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The M18 FUEL High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Pin Detent provides a full corded replacement delivering 1016 Nm of fastening torque and 1491 Nm of nut-busting torque. The industry's most compact cordless High Torque Impact wrench at 205 mm in length, this tool allows for more access in tight spaces. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL with Bolt Removal mode gives users the most control over their fasteners. Bolt Removal mode gives the user more control when removing fasteners by slowing to 750 rpm once the fastener has been busted loose. This tool includes a 1/2" Pin Detent anvil which provides superior socket retention. A premium rubber over mould material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence - enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM Battery Pack - is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 1016 Nm of fastening torque and 1491 Nm of nut-busting torque
- Compact cordless high torque impact wrench at 205 mm
- 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control
- 0 to 950/1500/1800-750 RPM and 0 to 1150/2100/2400/2400 IPM
- Bolt removal mode provides maximum nut-busting torque to break fasteners free, then slowing to 750 rpm for more control when removing fasteners
- Features a pin detent design for maximum socket retention
- Premium rubber over mould withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Reduces user fatigue at only 2.5 kg
- LED light to illuminate the work area
|Fastening Torque||1,016 Nm|
|No Load RPM||0-950/1,500/1,800/1,800-750 RPM|
|Anvil Size and Type||1/2" Square w/ Pin Detent|
|No Load IPM||0-1,150/2,100/2,400/2,400 IPM|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.