- Compact turn-key compressor and air tank package offers a convenient plug-and-play solution with minimum installation cost and space requirements.
- Soundproofed cabinet and antivibration mounting of rotating components enables the unit to be installed directly at the work site.
- Precision technology rotary screw air-end with advanced rotor profile and slow rotor speed ensures 24/7 reliability, high flow rate, low energy consumption and long service life.
- High efficiency, MEPS compliant electric motor reduces energy consumption and carbon footprint.
- 7, 8 and 10 bar (102, 116 and 145 psi) outlet pressure capability that is suitable for a broad range of compressed air applications.
- Fan-forced after-cooler minimises water carry-over in the discharge air and increases the efficiency of any downstream air treatment equipment.
- Thermostat-controlled oil cooler allows continuous operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45°C without shortening oil life or increasing oil carryover.
- Oversized 450 litre air receiver tank provides ample air storage capacity to prevent excessive system pressure fluctuations and facilitates more effective condensate removal.
- Star-delta motor starter on GS models reduces peak electrical demand and mechanical shock-loading during compressor start-up.
- Microprocessor-based variable speed drive (VSD) on GSV models provides smooth motor acceleration upon start-up and then optimised speed and power control under all operating conditions.
- Multi-function electronic controller with LCD display serves as a user friendly interface for compressor operation, systems monitoring and protection, and maintenance scheduling. Sequential control and remote start/stop capable.
- Lift-off cabinet panels are easily removable for maintenance access.
- Spin-on oil filter and air/oil separator elements minimise service downtime.
- User re-configurable into separate compressor and air tank modules for special purpose applications or restricted installation spaces.
- Compliant with Australian Workplace Health and Safety Regulations for industrial workplace use.
|Motor Power||11 kW (15 hp)|
|Free Air Delivery||0.71-1.78 m³/min (25-63 cfm)|
|Working Pressure||8 bar (116 psi)|
|Optional Pressures||7-10 bar (102-145 psi)|
|Tank Volume||450 L|
|Noise Level @ 1 m||71 dB(A)|
|Air End Speed||1,098 - 2,744 rpm|
|Air Outlet||1" BSP|