- Long-range high accuracy laser: With great distance and high accuracy, the RL-H5 Series is simple to use for checking elevations.
- Easy to use: With electronic self-levelling, users press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5B gets disturbed on the job, it re-levels itself automatically. The self-levelling motors are accurate to ±20 arc seconds.
- Long range operation: Need to shoot elevations up to 400 m from your laser? No problem! This instrument has the power and range to cover a 400 m (diameter) job site.
- Long battery life: The RL-H5B provides up to 100 hours of continuous usage with 4 x (D) cell alkaline batteries.
- All weather dependability: With an IP66 rating, the RL-H5B is 'job site tough' and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
||±20 arc seconds
||400 m (diameter)
||-20°C to 50°C
||Alkaline (100 hours), Ni-MH (60 hours - optional)
RL-H5B Rotating Laser Level, LS-80L Receiver, Receiver Clamp,4 x D-Cell Alkaline Batteries,Carry Case,Operator Manual