The RL-H5B is the self levelling, accurate, reliable, multi-purpose construction laser produced by Topcon Laser is accurate and reliable long-range, multi-purpose construction laser level. Ideal for a broad scope of applications such as grading, drainage, site set-up, excavation, drainage, concreting, earthworks and general construction, the Topcon RL H5B laser is incredibly versatile.
- Long-range high accuracy laser - With great distance and high-accuracy, the RL-H5 Series is simple to use for checking elevations.
- Easy to use - With electronic self-leveling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5B gets disturbed on the job it relevels itself automatically. The self-leveling motors are accurate to ±20 arc seconds.
- Long range operation - Need to shoot elevations up to 400 m from your laser? No problem - this instrument has the power and range to cover a 400 m diameter job site.
- Long battery life - The RL-H5B provides up to 100 hours of continuous usage with 4 (D) cell batteries.
- All weather dependability - With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5B is “job site tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
|Accuracy||H: ±20 arc seconds|
|Self-Leveling Range||Horizontal ±5°|
|Working Area||400 m|
|Rotation Speed||600 rpm|
|Operating Time||Alkaline: 100 hours|
|Operating Temp||-20°C to 50°C|
|Size (H x W x L)||205 x 211 x 172 mm|