Katana 18Vx2 Brushless 16" Chain Saw 220231
The KATANA 2 x 18V Charge All Brushless 16" Chainsaw is ideal for trimming branches, cutting firewood and logs up to 395mm in diameter. Featuring a 16" bar, tool-less chain adjustment and automatic oiling system that will keep the bar and chain lubricated for maximum convenience and extending the lifetime of the tool, this chainsaw is ideal for jobs around the home and camp site. Safety features include a chain brake that stops the tool when activated by the operator or in the event of kick-back, together with a two-stage trigger to avoid accidental activation of the tool. The KATANA 2 x 18V 16" Chainsaw provides powerful performance without the fumes and noise of petrol-powered equivalents.
|Voltage||36V (2x 18V)|
|Blade Length||16" (400 mm)|
|Cutting Capacity||395 mm|
|Maximum Chain Speed||15 m/s|
|Safety Brake Time||<1 Second|
|No Load Speed||8,000 rpm|
Katana 18V 4.0Ah Battery 220370
- The KATANA 18 V Charge-All 4.0 Ah Li-Ion Battery is designed to work with all KATANA cordless power tools.
- The 4. 0Ah battery has a recharge time of 120 mins and is compatible with all KATANA Charge-ALL battery (sold separately).
- All KATANA Charge-All batteries have an inbuilt LED charge indicator and come with a 3 year warranty.
- The 4.0 Ah battery offers longer tool run-time compared to the 2.0 Ah version.
|Charge Time||120 Mins (Approx)|
Katana 18V Twin Port Battery Charger 220310
- The KATANA battery charger is designed to work with all KATANA 18V Charge-All Li-Ion Batteries.
- The twin port charger features LED charge indicators that show the charge state of the battery. Red = Charging, Green= charged (or no battery inserted).
- The charger is wall mountable, allows for 2 batteries to be inserted simultaneously and has with a 3 year warranty.
|Voltage||220-240 V ~ 50 Hz 0.8 A|
|Output Voltage||21.4 V = 2.4 V x2|
|2.0 ah Charge Time||60 Mins (Approx)|
|4.0 ah Charge Time||120 Mins (Approx)|