Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The M12 FUEL 13 mm Hammer Drill is a Powerful Subcompact Hammer Drill, More Compact*, and provides Fast Drilling Speed Under Load. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers the most power for the capability to perform wide variety of applications at high speed for maximum subcompact performance. At only 152.4 mm in length, this portable hammer drill solution offering maximum access into tight spaces. The REDLINK PLUS Intelligence delivers top of the line thermal performance to give users Fast Drilling Speed Under Load. The all-metal 13 mm chuck and mechanical clutch delivers durability and consistent torque for driving fasteners.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 45.2Nm of torque, 1,550 rpm and 22,500 bpm
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- Shorter length compared to the previous generation
- Allows for best access in tight spaces
- With an increased Max Drilling Capacity of 50 mm, users can maximise productivity even further by utilising the power to larger applications.
- Provides the user the ability to complete more high demand applications back-to-back with minimal downtime
|Chuck Type||13 mm Metal Chuck|
|RPM||0-450 / 0-1,550 rpm|
|BPM||0-6,750 / 0-22,500|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.