Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor; the Milwaukee M18 FUEL Belt Sander is optimised for maximum power, portability and productivity on the jobsite. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS intelligence delivers maximum belt speed at 410 SMM with less bog down under load for more aggressive material removal and ensures protection from overload, overheating, and over discharge. The variable speed dial offers adjustment from 210 SMM to 410 SMM for maximum control in a wider variety of materials. The dust collection system, paired with the durable dust bag or universal hose adapter minimises clean up time through a cleaner work environment. The tool-free adjustable pommel allows for flush sanding against the front of the sander and offers a more compact size for storage. This battery-powered belt sander also features automatic belt tracking, a tool-free belt tracking knob, dual-LED lights, a tool-free belt change lever, and a lock on button.
- The dual-LED work lights illuminate the work surface and offers ultimate visibility in low light environments
- Automatic belt tracking technology keeps the sanding belt centred on the drive rollers for straight alignment
- Tool-free adjustable pommel provides a compact footprint for storage and allows for flush sanding against the flat nose
- The tool-free belt change lever allows for quick belt changes to minimise downtime between sand belt changes
- Variable Speed Dial provides a belt speed range from 210 SMM to 410 SMM (Surface Metres per Minute) for greater control of the removal rate in application
- Durable cotton dust bag delivers greater resistance against tears and leaks.
- Included universal hose adapter provides maximum compatibility with a variety of vacuum sizes
- Part of the Milwaukee M18 System, featuring over 200+ tools.
- REDLINK Technology ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge.
|Belt Size||75 mm x 457 mm (3" x 18")|
|Surface Metres per Minute||210 - 410 smm|
|Belt RPM||465 - 900 rpm|
|Dual LED Light||Yes|
|Automatic Belt Tracking||Yes|
|Dimensions||270 x 160 x 190 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.