Unimig VIPER CUT 30 Mk II Plasma Cutter (U14005K)
Cut anything, anywhere. Whether it’s solid or perforated metal, you’ll get a clean cut up to 12mm thick. Now with the addition of a CNC connection, the VIPER CUT 30 Mk II can handle anything you throw at it.
- CNC Compatible - The VIPER CUT 30 Mk II comes with a CNC connection, so you can plug in a CNC torch and use it with a CNC table.
- MAXIMUM POWER - The VIPER CUT 30 Mk II is one of the most powerful cutters for its size. Running at just 30A, this machine still has the capability to produce a 12mm clean cut and a 14mm severance.
- CUT ANYTHING - Get unrivalled performance across every kind of metal. Whether you’re working on solid mild steel or trying out the new perforated cutting mode on materials like mesh and grating, the VIPER CUT 30 Mk II can do it all.
- 10 AMP PLUG - Take this machine with you wherever you go. With a 10AMP power plug, you can plug and go with any domestic outlet. Its versatility makes it perfect for at-home use and on job sites.
- PILOT ARC START - Pilot Arc Start lets you start the arc before contacting the work piece. This gives you better control of the torch, especially on materials with uneven or curved surfaces.
- FEATURE VIDEO - Check out all the features on the VIPER CUT 30 Mk II Plasma Cutter.
|PRIMARY INPUT VOLTAGE||240V Single Phase|
|PLASMA CUT CURRENT RANGE||20-30A|
|SUPPLY PLUG||10 AMP|
|PLASMA CUT DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C||15% @ 30A / 60% @ 23A / 100% @ 20A|
|RATED INPUT POWER||7.5 kVA|
|RATED OUTPUT||92 V|
|MINIMUM GENERATOR||8.0 kVA|
|MILD STEEL CUT THICKNESS||12 mm|
|MILD STEEL SEVERANCE THICKNESS||14 mm|
|ALUMINIUM CUT THICKNESS||6 mm|
|ALUMINIUM SEVERANCE THICKNESS||8 mm|
|STAINLESS STEEL CUT THICKNESS||6 mm|
|STAINLESS STEEL SEVERANCE THICKNESS||8 mm|
|AIR FLOW DRAW OFF||170 L/min|
|AIR FLOW PRESSURE||5-6 bar (70-87 psi)|
|PLASMA ARC START||Pilot Arc|
|THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION||Over Temperature Warning|
|DIMENSIONS||534 x 166 x 343 mm|
Unimig TOXIC Welding Helmet UMTWH
- The TOXIC Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
- Fitted with 2 arc sensors, the TOXIC Welding Helmet features 9-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- EliteVision Lens Technology greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
|View Size||96 x 42 mm|
Unimig Rogue Heavy Duty Blue Welding Gloves UMWG8
The ROGUE™ Heavy Duty Welding Gloves are built for high heat and intensity MIG welding and plasma cutting. Made from heat and flame-resistant premium split cowhide and high-strength Kevlar stitching which adds durability and comfort when you need it most.
Unimig Plasma Cutter Cutting Tips 0.9mm PWGSC2520-09
UNIMIG SC30 Cutting tips have been designed with high shock-resistant materials to withstand high heat for extended consumable life.
|Cutting Tip||0.9 mm|
Unimig SC30 Plasma Cutter Electrodes WGSC2504
- UNIMIG Plasma Torch electrodes have been designed to give optimum power to provide a stable and effective arc.