Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 ½" G-Series Air Impact Wrench
Suited for all maintenance applications: Light vehicle tire changing, General maintenance on vehicles and MRO applications.
- 1/2" composite impact wrench
- One handed forward/reverse
- Full power in reverse: 960 ft. lb - 1300 Nm maximum real torque in reverse
- 3 positions in forward: Low - 180 ft-lbs. / 245 Nm - Medium - 480 ft-lbs. / 650 Nm - High - 730 ft-lbs. / 990 Nm
- Aluminum clutch & back housing
- Friction ring socket retainer
- Full teasing trigger
- Curved to be more ergonomic, Smaller diameter to fit better in hand palm and to be optimum balanced
- Handle with Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip; Resistant to most chemicals used in workshops
- Twin hammer mechanism
- 360° swivel air inlet
- Composite housing
|Working Torque Range (fwd)||102-786 Nm||75-580|
|Maximum Torque (reverse)||1300 Nm||960 ft.lbs|
|Free speed||8200 rpm|
|Blows per minute||1200|
|Net weight||2 kg||4.6 lb|
|Power/weight ratio||625 Nm/kg||200.4 ft.lb/lb|
|Side to center||38 mm||1 1/2"|
|Average air consumption||3 l/s||6.2 cfm|
|Actual air consumption||12 l/s||25 cfm|
|Air inlet thread size||0.25 "|
|Min. hose size||10 mm||3/8"|
|Noise level||93 db(A)|
|Sound Power||104 db(A)|
|Vibration α (ISO-28927-2)||10.1 m/s²|
|Vibration K (ISO-28927-2)||2.34 m/s²|
|Socket retainer||Friction ring|
|Clutch type||Twin Hammer|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.