iQMS362 is the next game changer for the construction industry. Its unmatched speed and accuracy, versatility in material cutting, portability, power management, and dust collection make the iQMS362 420mm dry-cut masonry saw with integrated dust control the ONLY choice for masonry and hardscape professionals.
- Performance - Q-Drive Blade allows the iQMS362 to cut up to 40% faster than any competitor in its class. Speed, accuracy, and the ability to cut a wide range of masonry materials.
- Portability - Easy to move and transport, ideal for any location, utilizing standard power outlet. Its integrated stand with gas-shocks and high flotation tires allow one person to easily move through any jobsite terrain.
- Efficiency - Maximize the amounts of cuts made in a shorter amount of time while eliminate the dust and clean-up.
- Power & Speed - Our soft-start technology controls the power ramp up for a smooth, uninterrupted operation. While the Q-Drive arrayed diamond blades cut 40% faster than any other blades, including masonry materials in a wide range of shapes, sizes, weights, and densities.
- Health & Safety - The iQMS362 is TNO rated for a 8 hr work day outdoors. With its integrated dust collection, it captures up to 99.5% of hazardous silica dust. This means that you can cut dry while protecting the health and safety of your workforce.
- Vacuum System - Dust is captured within the blade guard, rear dust guard, and downdraft louvered table via a high-powered, integrated vacuum system.
- 3 Stage Cyclone - Captures heavy debris, fine particles, and superfine particles. This allows for up to 99.5% dust capture from the cut.
- Dust Containment - Built with an integrated dust collection chamber that holds 18 kg of dust.
- Improved Support Arm
- Traffic Light Indicators to adjust the speed of cutting, improved performance.
|Total System Power||2300 W|
|Saw Motor Power||1800 W|
|Vac Motor Power||500 W|
|Blade Size||420 mm|
|Cutting Depth||140 mm|
|Dust Capacity||18 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||813 x 1016 x 1092 mm|
|Saw Weight||68 kg|
|Brand||IQ Power Tools|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.