Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
iQMS362 is the next game changer for the construction industry. Its unmatched speed and accuracy, versatility in material cutting, portability, power management, and dust collection make the iQMS362 420mm dry-cut masonry saw with integrated dust control the ONLY choice for masonry and hardscape professionals.
- Performance - Q-Drive Blade allows the iQMS362 to cut up to 40% faster than any competitor in its class. Speed, accuracy, and the ability to cut a wide range of masonry materials.
- Portability - Easy to move and transport, ideal for any location, utilizing standard power outlet. Its integrated stand with gas-shocks and high flotation tires allow one person to easily move through any jobsite terrain.
- Efficiency - Maximize the amounts of cuts made in a shorter amount of time while eliminate the dust and clean-up.
- Power & Speed - Our soft-start technology controls the power ramp up for a smooth, uninterrupted operation. While the Q-Drive arrayed diamond blades cut 40% faster than any other blades, including masonry materials in a wide range of shapes, sizes, weights, and densities.
- Health & Safety - The iQMS362 is TNO rated for a 8 hr work day outdoors. With its integrated dust collection, it captures up to 99.5% of hazardous silica dust. This means that you can cut dry while protecting the health and safety of your workforce.
- Vacuum System - Dust is captured within the blade guard, rear dust guard, and downdraft louvered table via a high-powered, integrated vacuum system.
- 3 Stage Cyclone - Captures heavy debris, fine particles, and superfine particles. This allows for up to 99.5% dust capture from the cut.
- Dust Containment - Built with an integrated dust collection chamber that holds 18 kg of dust.
- Improved Support Arm
- Traffic Light Indicators to adjust the speed of cutting, improved performance.
|Total System Power||2300 W|
|Saw Motor Power||1800 W|
|Vac Motor Power||500 W|
|Blade Size||420 mm|
|Cutting Depth||140 mm|
|Dust Capacity||18 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||813 x 1016 x 1092 mm|
|Saw Weight||68 kg|
|Brand||IQ Power Tools|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.