Leica Lino L6G Green Multi Line Laser LG912971
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- 360° Alignment with Outstanding Visibility
- Green Visibility - Green Lino laser lines are four times more visible to the human eye in comparison to red ones. This makes green lasers more suitable for longer distances and increases visibility in bright environments.
- Li-Ion Innovative - Li-Ion power lasts for hours. There is no interruption to your work for battery charging and no need to constantly exchange Alkaline batteries.
- Self-leveling - The Leica Lino automatically adjusts its positioning if it is slightly out of level (up to ± 4°). If the tilt is outside the limit, the instrument activates a visual alert to prevent errors.
- Preferred Settings - Save your laser line settings and their intensity on the device so it is ready to use when it’s turned on.
- Continuous Working - Run your laser with Li-Ion, Alkaline or connect it to the power supply. Continue working with the smart triple power concept.
- Rugged Design - The Leica Linos are dust and spray water protected. This makes them tough instruments suitable for today’s jobsite condition
- Easy set-up - The vertical laser lines projected to walls and ceilings are easily adjusted once the plumb point is set. The integrated base of the line laser allows you to position the cross section (plumb point) of the two vertical laser lines where required and then adjust the laser lines by ± 10° while keeping the position of the plumb point.
- Magnetic adapters - Magnetic adapters allow you to position the instrument quickly and with absolute precision. Set-up the rotatable adapters over edges and profiles, attach it to iron pipes or various tracks and bars. The triple power concept allows for continuous operation of the line laser. It can be operated with Li-Ion and Alkaline batteries or alternatively with its charger.
|Beam vertical||2 x 360°|
|Intersection points||up, down, right, left, front, back (90° / 180°)|
|Range / diameter||35 m / 70 m|
|Range with laser receiver*||70 m / 140 m|
|Levelling accuracy||± 0.2 mm/m|
|Horizontal- and Vertical line accuracy||± 0.3 mm/m|
|Intersection point accuracy||± 0.2 mm/m|
|Self-levelling time||< 3 sec|
|Fine adjustment||± 10° around vertical intersection point|
|Out-of-level warning||yes - blink lines every 5 s|
|Laser||525 nm / class 2|
|Dimensions||124 x 107 x 154 mm|
|Weight with batteries||781 g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.