Macnaught Digital Diesel Meter 10-150lpm ADTFM
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Ideal for in-line field and gravity feed use, these Macnaught DIGITAL TURBINE METERS are a compact, lightweight and accurate method for the measurement of diesel or urea/DEF. These meters feature a turbine mechanism which is suitable for reliable gravity feed applications. These units are designed for flow rates from 10-150LPM, and can be field calibrated. Ideally used in-line with an automatic fuel nozzle. These meters offer accuracy of +/-0.5% when field calibrated. The electronic display can be rotated by 180° and contains a built-in computer programmed with many useful stock control features designed to help you to track and optimise your diesel consumption:
- Flow rate: Display real time flow rate
- Dispensing History: Easily view the last 5 volumes dispensed
- Available Stock: Input the volume of fuel to prevent fuel running out.
- Low Level Alarm: Prevent running out with this alarm feature
- Flow rate 10 - 150LPM
- Suitable for diesel, kerosene and coolants
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" BSP
- Maximum working pressure 50psi (3.5bar)
- 6 digit reset total
- 6 digit non-reset total
- Register can be rotated (180 degrees)
- Field calibration capability
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.