Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill DHP486Z
- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 27 mm vs. the previous model
- 3 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16 mm hole diameter.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- High Power Output - This model has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy duty applications.
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing - high speed mode produces 2,100 rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- All metal gear construction - allow for smoothly transfer of power in high load applications. While the highly durable materials ensure this tool has unmatched durability, and will continue to perform in years to come.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm |
Self-feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||16 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,100 rpm |
Lo: 0 - 550 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 31,500 ipm |
Lo: 0 - 8,250 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 130 Nm |
Soft: 65 Nm
Makita 18V Brushless Impact Driver DTD154Z
- Brushless motor for more power and longer runtimes
- Aluminium hammer case
- One touch bit installation
- Electronic 3 stage impact selection
- T:mode for self drilling screws
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Ergonomically designed handle
|Impact Rate||1st 0-3,800 ipm |
2nd 0-2,600 ipm
3rd 0-1,100 ipm
|Max Fastening Torque||175Nm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg w/BL1830|
|No Load Speed||1st 0-3,600 rpm |
2nd 0-2,100 rpm
3rd 0-1,100 rpm
|Overall Length||117 mm|
|Capacity||Coarse Thread 22-125 mm |
High Tensile Bolt M5-M14
Machine Screws M4-M8
Standard Bolt M5-M16
Makita 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder With Slide Switch DGA504Z
- Easy to hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid
- Worlds deepest concrete cutting mobile angle grinder at a depth of 20 mm
- Excellent performance - as powerful as AC model
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Removable dust cover
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up for safety even if the machine is plugged to power source with the lock-on switch on
- Extreme protection technology for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 140 x 145 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench DTW1002Z
- Designed to suit the needs of structural steel tradesmen, heavy mechanics, riggers as well as anyone that needs to fasten material between 400 and 1,050 Nm
- Develop a mobile brushless impact wrench that has 1,050 fastening torque, that is also extremely compact and lightweight
- Rubber bumper -designed to protect the work piece from damage and insulate the heat from the motor
- LED job light -twin LED job light with pre glow and afterglow functions
- 3 stage impact selection -3 stage impact power can be selected depending on the material of the workpiece or bolt type.
- Variable speed control -as well as having 3 stage impact selection user also has control over the speed on the trigger
- BL Brushless Motor -provides more power and longer run times then normal brushed designs
- Electric brake -driving shank quickly brakes upon release of the trigger, enabling the user to have more control over the tool
- Rubber joint construction -suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals. Minimising battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor contact
- Sky hook -large hook 45mm wide for hanging on guard rails or scaffolding
|Impacts per minute: ipm||High 2,200 |
|No load speed: rpm||High 1,800 |
|Tightening torque: Nm.||High 1,000 |
|Nut busting torque: Nm.||1,600|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||4 Piece|