Projecta 150 Amp Electronic Dual Battery System Kit Batteries 150A 12 12V Volt
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
PROJECTA 150 AMP DUAL BATTERY ISOLATOR WIRING KIT MODEL DBC150K, BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX WITH FULL NATIONWIDE Manufacturer Warranty
The Projecta DBC150 suits all 12 VOLT vehicle types and gives priority charging to the starting battery before connecting the auxiliary. This ensures power is always available to run accessories and start the vehicle. However Projecta has designed the unit with a manual override for emergency jumpstarting.Projecta has designed surge protection as an integral part of the unit. They also use an MCU (Micro Processor Unit) to prevent the DBS isolator from disconnecting unless the battery voltage is low for more than 1 minute. This prevents the issues found in some other systems using VSR’s (Voltage Sensitive Relay) where the isolator frequently switches on and off due to highs and lows in the voltage system, causing poor charging to the auxiliary battery.
Importantly the electronic isolator does not require any changes to the vehicle’s existing wiring and can be applied to any 12 volt system. All units are sealed against the ingress of dust and water.
Mounting is made simple with a selection of brackets, heavy duty cables and a comprehensive kit of terminals etc INCLUDED.
Easy to Install - The electronic isolator does not require any changes to the vehicle’s
existing wiring. It can be fitted to all 12V vehicle types.
• Priority Charging for Starting Battery - Ensures that the starting battery is fully charged
before connecting the auxiliary battery in parallel.
• Manual Override - If the starting battery is flattened and the auxiliary battery is charged
the electronic isolator allows the batteries to be manually paralleled to jumpstart the vehicle.
• Over-Current Protection – Protects the Isolator and charging system from over current damage
which could occur due to a short circuit in the wiring.
• Surge Protection - Provides surge protection for vehicles with electronic ignition/
- POSITIVE CABLE LENGTH - 6 METRES
- NEGATIVE CABLE - 600MM
- PART NO.- DBC150
- VOLTAGE - 12V
- CHARGING CURRENT- 125A/150A peak
- CHARGE TYPE- Parallel
- CONTROL- Electronic
- MOUNTING- Surface/firewall/battery side
- CURRENT DRAW- Charging 500mA (Standby 30mA)
- VOLTAGE DROP- None
- SURGE PROTECTION- Built in
IF YOU PURCHASE THIS PACKAGE YOU MAY ALSO REQUIRE
• Charged auxiliary battery - Deep cycle recommended for most applications
• Auxiliary battery cradle & battery clamp
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Exterior Accessory Type||4x4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.