The revolutionary MOTION CONTROL makes every measuring task easier, quicker and more effective. You can control the LAR 350 in no time at all with the remote control. The built-in sensor detects your hand movements and transmits them to the rotation laser. Discover a multitude of ground-breaking technologies and functions. Thanks to the integrated protection systems, nothing gets in the way of this laser - not even falls, rain or dust. A strong measurement package for professionals with responsibility. Typically STABILA - because precision is the crucial factor.
- Fully automatic motor-driven rotation laser for horizontal and vertical applications as well as manual inclination in two axes.
- Innovative MOTION CONTROL - quick, reliable and convenient laser operation by rotating the remote control.
- DUAL SLOPE inclination function - controlled inclination setting of up to 5° on two axes.
- SECTION MODE - working area which can be limited as required in rotation mode. The laser beam is only emitted in a defined area.
- LED ASSIST system - for easy operation and safety in the workplace. Integrated LEDs indicate, for example, which axis is currently tilted or is being tilted.
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT function - pivoting an axis in vertical operation.
- Patented STABILA PROTECTOR system - perfect protection, even when the laser is dropped from a tripod at a height of up to 1.80 m.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Large working area with REC 300 Digital set receiver, up to 800 m in diameter.
|Output||< 1 mW|
|Laser wavelength||635 nm|
|Self-levelling range||± 5°|
|Levelling accuracy||± 0.07 mm/m|
|Line straightness||± 0.10 mm/m|
|Diameter of working area for set receiver||800 m|
|Operating life||80 h|
|Protection class||IP 65|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.