Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Turns brake and clutch system bleeding into a genuine one man operation
- Simplifies brake fluid changing to an easy, quick task
- Light weight (<1kg) and portable
- Pneumatic extractor is non-spark
- Fixing valve and safety cup for automatic cut-off extractor
- Supplied with 1 metre silicone hose with universal rubber adaptor suitable for most vehicles brake oil bleeder fittings
- Vacuum Brake Bleeder:
- Stand alone brake bleeder that uses vacuum to "suck" the fluid out
- Removes brake fluid from the master cylinder by sucking it out of the filler
- Fast fluid changes as not all the fluid needs to be bled via a bleed nipple
- No need to have a pressure tight seal on those difficult to get at master cylinder reservoirs
- By "sucking" the fluid away risk of sudden spillage is significantly reduced
- Uses standard workshop compressed air supply to generate vacuum
- Light, portable and single handed operation
- Auto Filler Unit:
- This handy unit attaches directly to the top of the reservoir (space permitting)
- ensuring the reservoir does not run dry during the bleeding process
- User guide included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.