Unimig Razor Cut 40 Air Plasma Cutter U14001K
The RAZOR CUT 40 AIR is the perfect plasma cutter for the professional who wants a powerful plasma cutter with a built-in air compressor. Fitted with a 15 AMP plug, this machine is made for the workshop and worksite. The RAZOR CUT 40 AIR boasts some serious cutting power with 10mm clean-cut and 12mm severance on the built-in air compressor, and 16mm clean-cut and 20mm severance on an external compressor.
- BUILT-IN AIR COMPRESSOR - The RAZOR CUT 40 AIR comes with a built-in air compressor, giving you more flexibility with a plasma cutter than ever before. Connect an external air compressor for even greater cutting power.
- PERFORATED CUTTING MODE - Cuts both solid material and perforated materials with ease.
- PILOT ARC START - Pilot Arc Start lets you start the arc before contacting the work piece. This gives you better control of the torch, especially on materials with uneven or curved surfaces.
|PRIMARY INPUT VOLTAGE||240V Single Phase|
|Supply Plug||15 Amp|
|RATED INPUT POWER||72 kVA|
|Rated Output||96 V|
|No Load Voltage||210 V|
|Minimum Generator||10.0 kVA|
|Plasma Cut Current Range||20-40 A|
|Plasma Cut Duty Cycle @ 40°C||25% @ 40A / 60% @ 26A / 100% @ 20A|
|mild steel cut thickness||12 mm (Internal) / 16 mm (External)|
|Mild Steel Severance Thickness||14 mm (Internal) / 18 mm (External)|
|Aluminium Cut Thickness||6 mm (Internal) / 8 mm (External)|
|Aluminium Severance Thickness||8 mm (Internal) / 10 mm (External)|
|Stainless Steel Cut Thickness||6 mm (Internal) / 8 mm (External)|
|Stainless Steel Severance Thickness||8 mm (Internal) / 10 mm (External)|
|Air Flow Draw Off||120 lpm|
|Air Flow Pressure||5.17 bar (75 psi)|
|Dimensions||610 x 215 x 420 mm|
Unimig SC80 Plasma Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSK45
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for an SC80 Plasma Torch.
- 1 x Swirl Ring (SC8006)
- 1 x Retaining Cap (SC8030)
- 5 x Electrodes (PSC8004)
- 5 x 0.9mm Cutting Tips (PSC8020-09)
- 5 x 1.0mm Cutting Tips (PSC8020-10)
- 1 x Stand Off Guide (SC8040)
- 1 x Cutting Buggy (SC8051)
Unimig Welding Goggles U21001K
- The UNIMIG Welding Goggles provide protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation
- Fitted with 2 arc sensors, the UNIMIG Welding Goggles provide 5-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- It is suitable for MIG, TIG (Minimum 5A) and STICK welding, as well as plasma cutting.
- ELITEVISION Lens Technology greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
- The UNIMIG Welding Goggles have been designed to be versatile in their usage. There is room under the mask to fit an Elipse Half-Mask P2 Respirator. The mask itself can also be removed so that only the goggles can be used.
- In addition, the goggles also feature an alternate elastic headband, giving you multiple options to wear the goggles as desired.
- Lightweight & Compact - Allows welding in tight spaces where standard welding helmets are limited in space. The mask is also detachable from the goggles, allowing for even more versatility.
|View Size||110 x 40 mm|
|Shade Control||5 - 13|
|UV / IR Protection||DIN15|
|Time from light to dark||0.08 ms|
|Time from dark to light||0.1 - 0.9 s|
|Power Supply||Solar Cells & CR2450 Replaceable Battery|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C|