At just 9 kg, the Weldforce WF-180MST is one of the most compact and lightweight "10 amp" multi-function MIG welders on the market. If you're looking for portability and maximum power from 10 amp supplyâ€¦ this is your machine! 180 amps MIG output, Stick/MMA & lift-TIG capability & LCD displays are some of the unique features not normally found on other machines in this class. Comes with 3 m heavy-duty Euro-fit MIG torch, 2-stage gas-saving regulator, 0.8/0.9 mm drive rollers for both gas and gasless wire, plus 3 m earth and stick leads, and 10 A plug fitted. Maximum recommended MIG welding capacity of 8 mm (mild steel).
- 180A max MIG output @ 10% duty cycle
- Weld up to 8mm Mild Steel (max MIG capacity)
- Fitted with 10A 240V plug
- Takes 1 kg (D100mm) or 5 kg (D200mm) spools
- Digital Readout Displays
- Weighs only 9 kg - compact, robust & lightweight
- Generator Compatible - min 8 kva, ideal 10 kva
- Robust Drive System - for reliable wirefeeding
- 2 year warranty (when registered at Weldclass)
|Output||180A max MIG @ 10% duty cycle|
|Weld - Mild Steel||8 mm|
|Spools||1 kg (D100 mm) or 5 kg (D200 mm)|
|Earth Lead Length||3 m|
|Stick Lead Length||3 m|
Weldclass Promax 200 Slate Welding Helmet WC-05311
- Affordable, reliable, & great value.
- The PROMAX 200 electronic welding helmet is designed for light-medium fabrication & occasional MIG & Stick Welding.
- Controls include Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity & Delay Adjustments, plus Grind-Mode switch.
- Includes features normally found on higher cost professional models.
- Comfortable, very lightweight & superior optics.
Weldclass Promax Blue Pair Welding Gloves WC-01775
- Standard blue welding gloves? Think again!
- PROMAX BLUE welders gloves are crafted for excellent comfort & fit.
- Only the best quality leather is used and each pair is produced under rigorous quality controls to ensure consistent quality.
- That's why we ship this glove by the thousands to distributors and welders in all corners of Australia.
- Standard Pairs
|Colour||Blue & Gold|
Weldclass 200mm/4.5kg Spool 0.9mm Platinum GL-11 Gasless Wire 2-098FM
- Rated by Thousands of Aussie Fabricators as Australia's No.1 Gasless Welding Wire
- Ultra-Smooth Arc with Minimal Spatter
- Suitable for All-Positional, Single and Multi-Pass Welds
- Vacuum Foil-Sealed Spool, for Exceptional Storage Life in All Conditions
- Premium E71T-11 Industrial Grade
- Layer wound - for smooth wire feeding and reduced spatter