We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
Unimig Razor Cut Plasma Cutter With SC80 Torch KUPJRRW45
- The RAZORCUT45 is an inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality Plasma Cutter.
- The RAZORCUT45 produces a high temperature plasma stream providing effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc .
- The RAZORCUT45 is equipped with a high quality SureGrip SC80 Plasma torch with Euro connection, developed specifically to enhance and improve the cut quality of the RAZORCUT45 machine.
- Connection of the SC80 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additional is the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips.
- The RAZORCUT45 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services.
- The RAZORCUT45 is packaged with a tough SureGrip SC80 Plasma torch, earth lead and air regulator.
- The RAZORCUT45 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done. Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZS 60974-1
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Current Range||20-45 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C||25% @ 45Amps|
|Max Cutting Thickness (mm)||16|
|Dimensions (mm)||410 x 165 x 330|
Unimig Auto Welding Goggles (U21001K)
- The UNIMIG Welding Goggles provide protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation
- Fitted with 2 arc sensors, the UNIMIG Welding Goggles provide 5-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- It is suitable for MIG, TIG (Minimum 5A) and STICK welding, as well as plasma cutting.
- ELITEVISION Lens Technology greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
- The UNIMIG Welding Goggles have been designed to be versatile in their usage. There is room under the mask to fit an Elipse Half-Mask P2 Respirator. The mask itself can also be removed so that only the goggles can be used.
- In addition, the goggles also feature an alternate elastic headband, giving you multiple options to wear the goggles as desired.
- Lightweight & Compact - Allows welding in tight spaces where standard welding helmets are limited in space. The mask is also detachable from the goggles, allowing for even more versatility.
|View Size||110 x 40 mm|
|Shade Control||5 - 13|
|UV / IR Protection||DIN15|
|Time from light to dark||0.08 ms|
|Time from dark to light||0.1 - 0.9 s|
|Power Supply||Solar Cells & CR2450 Replaceable Battery|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C|
Unimig SC80 0.9mm Cutting Tips (PSC8020-09)
- 5 x 0.9mm Cutting Tips
Unimig SC80 Electrodes (PSC8004)
- 5 x Electrodes (PSC8004)