A professional machine in a portable case with all the power, the RAZOR MULTI 220 is perfect for the worksite or the workshop.
- HD Backlit Interface - This next-generation interface panel is bright and easy to read in any environment.
- Synergic MIG Control - Getting set up for a weld has never been faster with our preset synergic programs. Simply select your wire type, wire size, gas type, and material thickness, and the machine does the rest. It’ll pick the optimal settings for your weld.
- Multi-Process Welding - Get the job done quickly and efficiently with our versatile three-in-one welding machine. With the ability to perform MIG, TIG, and STICK welding all in one unit, you can save valuable time and effort without sacrificing quality.
- Digital Control MIG Torch - Our digital MIG torch allows you to adjust your settings on the fly. No more hassle of constantly adjusting your settings on a separate control panel. With our leading technology, you can easily fine-tune the amps, current, and voltage at the touch of a torch button.
- Spool Gun Ready - Make welding aluminium even easier. No need to change your existing setup. The spool gun lets you quickly switch over and get any job done with no downtime.
- Gas & Gasless MIG - Capable of running both gas-shielded and gasless MIG wire, you can tackle a wide variety of welding projects with ease. Whether you’re working with mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, or flux-cored wire, our machine has got you covered.
- Geared Wire Drive - For a consistent and smooth wire-feeding experience. The geared wire drive unit gives more power pushing to the wire, improving the wire feeding, especially in longer torches.
- Trigger Controlled DC Lift Arc TIG - The Trigger Controlled DC Lift Arc ignition allows the arc to be started easily in DC TIG by simply touching the tungsten to the workpiece and lifting it up to start the arc. This stops the tungsten tip sticking to the workpiece and breaking the tip from the tungsten electrode.
- Advance MMA Features - This machine features Anti-Stick technology, as well as adjustable Arc Force and Hot Start functionality. These features are designed for improving weld quality and ease of use.
|PRIMARY INPUT VOLTAGE||240V Single Phase|
|SUPPLY PLUG||15 AMP|
|RATED OUTPUT||30A/15.5V - 220A/25V|
|NO LOAD VOLTAGE (V)||60|
|MINIMUM GENERATOR (kVA)||11.0|
|SUITABLE MATERIAL||MIG: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Silicon Bronze / MMA: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron / TIG: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Silicon Bronze|
|MIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE||30-220A|
|MIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C||15% @ 220A / 60% @ 110A / 100% @ 85A|
|MIG WIRE SIZE RANGE||0.6-1.2mm|
|MIG WIRE SPOOL SIZE||1kg / 5kg|
|MIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE||1-10mm|
|DRIVE ROLLER SIZE||30/22|
|TIG FUNCTION TYPE||Trigger Controlled DC Lift Arc|
|TIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE||5-220A|
|TIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C||15% @ 220A / 60% @ 110A / 100% @ 85A|
|TIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE||1-8mm|
|STICK WELDING CURRENT RANGE||20-180A|
|STICK DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C||15% @ 180A / 60% @ 90A / 100% @ 70A|
|STICK ELECTRODE RANGE||2.5-4.0mm|
|STICK WELDING THICKNESS RANGE||2-12mm|
|SIZE & WEIGHT|
|SPOOL GUN CONNECTION||YES|
|FOOT CONTROL CONNECTION||YES|
|THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION||YES|