Unimig Razorweld 175 Amp MIG / MMA Welder KUMJRRW175MIG
Razorweld Series 175 MIG/MMA is an inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added MMA function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications.Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld. MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.An additional feature is the Spool gun ready function for the use of thin or softer wires that don't have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire. This is an industrial quality machine that is both lightweight and portable and an optional trolley with cylinder rack provides off the floor operation and better manoeuvrability around the workshop. Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters, home workshop. Designed and built to our specification.
- New 40 KHz IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- Adjustable Burn Back
- Wire Inch
- MMA function (Stick electrode)
- VRD (Stick Mode Only)
- Hot start (improves electrode starting)
- Auto Arc force (prevents electrode extinguishing)
- Euro style MiG torch connection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Spool Gun Connection
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power KVA||6.7 KVA|
|ieff AMPS||140 MIG / 14.8 MMA|
|Rated Output MIG||30 A/15.5 V - 175 A/22.8 V|
|Rated Output MMA||10 A/20.4 V - 160 A/26.4 V|
|Welding Current Range||30 - 175 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG||25% @ 175 Amps MIG|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||25% @ 160 Amps MMA
35% @ 140 Amps
|Dimensions||470 x 190 x 380 mm|
Unimig TOXIC Welding Helmet UMTWH
- The TOXIC Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
- Fitted with 2 arc sensors, the TOXIC Welding Helmet features 9-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- EliteVision Lens Technology greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
|View Size||96 x 42 mm|
Unimig BZL 25 Style MIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSK25
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for a BZL 25 Style MIG Torch.
- 1 x MIG Pliers (UMMP)
- 2 x Conical Nozzles (PGN25CON)
- 2 x Tip Holders (PCTH25)
- 2 x Nozzle Springs (PGNS25)
- 10 x 0.8mm Contact Tips (PCT0009-08)
- 10 x 0.9 Contact Tips (PCT0009-09)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.