Unimig Razorweld 205 MTS Inverter Smart Set KUMJRRW205SSMIG
The Razorweld Series MIG205-SS is a new inverter-based portable MIG/MMA/TIG Welding machine with Synergic Programs for 0.8mm and 0.9mm solid welding wires. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications giving excellent, professional welding results. Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed coupled with integrated digital meters allows easy setting of welding parameters.
The MIG 205SS features Smart set welding with four Synergic Mild Steel welding programs designed for ease of use with your selected gas mixture. The operator selects the gas mixture and wire diameter they are using then simply start welding. Once this is done the operator can make fine adjustments to the voltage for even greater control of the weld pool.
The added Lift-Arc DC TIG capability delivers perfect arc ignition every time and a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds. TIG functionality includes adjustable Down Slope & Post Gas as well as being gas solenoid-valve equipped. The stick welding (MMA) capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
An additional feature is the Spool gun ready function that allows the simple connection of the SPGRW200II Spool Gun for the use of thin or softer wires that don't have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire. This is an industrial quality machine that is extremely lightweight and portable. Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters and home
- New 40 KHz IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function:
- Smart Set Synergic programs for 0.8 / 0.9 Mild Steel
- Soft Start - Self Adaptive Crater Fill
- Wire Inch
- MMA function (Stick electrode):
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Hot start (improves electrode starting)
- Adjustable Arc force
- DC TIG:
- Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
- 2T 4T Trigger Control
- Adjustable Downslope
- Internal wire feeder, gear driven for up to 200mm Ø spool
- Euro style MIG & TIG torch connection
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Spool Gun Connection
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Welding Current MIG||200 Amps|
|Welding Current MMA||200 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG||20% @ 200Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG||35% @ 200Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C MMA||15% @ 200Amps|
|Welding Voltage Range DC||10 - 200 Amps|
|Wire Spool Size (kg)||1 & 5 Kgs|
|Wire Size (mm)||0.60.80.91.0|
|Dimensions (mm)||470 x 190 x 380|
Unimig RWX6000 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Wide View UMRWXWH
- 4 Arc Sensors - Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
- Enhanced Viewing Area - Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
- True Colour - High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
- Operator Comfort - Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
- Memory Function - Allows the operator to store different shade, sensitivity and delay options into three easily accessible pre-sets.
- Grind Mode - Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding. This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required.
- Shade Control - Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13. The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.04m/s from light to dark.
|Filter dimension||133 x 114 x 10 mm|
|View size||100 x 83.4 mm|
|Dark state||Variable shade 5-9 / 9-13|
|Power control||Fully automatic|
|Switching time at 23°C||0.08 ms|
|Sensitivity & Delay time control||Adjustable (Internal)|
|Time from dark to light||0.1s - 0.9s adjustable (Internal)|
|Grinding warning flash||Yes|
|Low battery Warring indicator||Yes|
|Operation temperature||-10°C - 65°C|
|Storing temperature||-20°C - 85°C|
|Power supply||Solar cell, replaceable battery (CR2450 x 1PCS)|
|Certifications approved||CE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS|
Unimig BZL 25 Style MIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSK25
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for a BZL 25 Style MIG Torch.
- 1 x MIG Pliers (UMMP)
- 2 x Conical Nozzles (PGN25CON)
- 2 x Tip Holders (PCTH25)
- 2 x Nozzle Springs (PGNS25)
- 10 x 0.8mm Contact Tips (PCT0009-08)
- 10 x 0.9 Contact Tips (PCT0009-09)
Unimig Rouge Heavy Duty Welding Gloves UMWG8
These Rogue Heavy Duty Welding Gloves are made of heat and flame resistant selected shoulder split cowhide. The standard feature of these gloves include a full sock lining for added comfort, a reinforced palm and Kevlar stitching with welted seams for added durability
- Premium cowhide leather
- Reinforced palm
- Kevlar Thread
Unimig 0.9mm ER70S-6 MIG Wire 5Kgs MS.9B
UNIMIG ER70S-6 is a high quality, copper coated, triple de-oxidised solid MIG welding wire supplied on 15kg / 5kg and 1Kg Plastic Spools. UNIMIG ER70S-6 is a mild steel welding wire that contains higher levels of manganese and silicon than other standard grades of MIG wire to produce high quality welds when used on dirty, oily, or rusty steel. The high silicon content increases the fluidity of the weld pool, thus creating a smoother bead appearance and resulting in minimal post-weld grinding.
UNIMIG ER70S-6 wire is engineered to provide porosity-free, x-ray quality welds at the highest tensile strength (as welded) of all the plain carbon steel wires. ER70S-6 Solid MIG Wire requires a shielding gas: CO² and/or CO² mix. UNIMIG ER70S-6 wire is Precision Layer Wound for smooth uninterrupted wire feed with less liner and tip wear.
- High Quality
- Triple De-oxidised
- X-Ray Quality
- Precision Layer Wound
- Smooth Feeding
- Clean Weld Finish
- International Approvals
- Structural Steel - General Fabrication - Light Fabrication
- Transport Industry -Heavy Equipment - Farm Machinery
- Pressure Vessels - Robotic and Semi Automatic Welding Applications
|Spool Weight||5 kgs|