Unimig Razorweld 180 MMA/tig Inverter Welder KUMJRRW180CA
The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- The Razorweld ARC180 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality welder.
- The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
- The Razorweld ARC180 is equipped with DC TIG Lift Arc function, connection of the 17V TIG torch allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition every time without any sticking of the tungsten electrode to the work piece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds.
- The Razorweld ARC180 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
- The Razorweld Arc180 is packaged in a tough Military Style PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories. The-ARC180 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
- Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power KVA||9 KVA|
|ieff AMPS||15.3A MMA / 15.3A TIG|
|Rated Output||180 ° / 27.2V MMA - 180 ° / 17.2V TIG|
|Welding Current Range||10 - 180 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||9V|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||20% @ 180Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG||DC 50% @ 180AMps|
|Dimensions (mm)||311 x 250 x 130|
Unimig TOXIC Welding Helmet UMTWH
- The TOXIC Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
- Fitted with 2 arc sensors, the TOXIC Welding Helmet features 9-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- EliteVision Lens Technology greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
|View Size||96 x 42 mm|
Unimig Hyperarc 16TC 3.2mm 2kg Low-Hydrogen Electrodes U63009
Not all electrodes are made equal. Our all-new twin coated HYPERARC 16TC Low Hydrogen Electrode offers total performance and features excellent arc stability, low spatter levels and easy slag removal. Suitable for structural, earth moving equipment, maintenance, and piping. The Hyperarc 16TC electrode will cover every job you need where quality and performance matter.
- The HYPERARC 16TC is a very versatile electrode as its all positional (except vertical down) making it the perfect electrode when on site or when positional and procedural requirements call for quality welds in different environments.
- The slag on the HYPERARC 16TC is easily removed, it forms with the glassy appearance only a true twin coated electrode can provide. This means less cleanup, a better-presented bead profile as well as less downtime.
- Each packet of HYPERARC 16TC�s comes vacuum sealed and supplied in 2 kg packets. This ensures the electrodes are dry and ready to use straight out of the packet, as well as reducing wastage in unused electrodes.
- The HYPERARC 16TC is an easy striking electrode, restrikes are just as easy. Easy arc striking assists beginners and seasoned welding professionals in taking away the frustration of hard to strike electrodes.
- Adding to their versatility the HYPERARC 16TC is compatible with both AC and DC power sources. This ensures that whatever machine you are taking on-site you will be able to weld comfortably knowing the electrodes have capabilities to be used with both.
- The HYPERARC 16TC twin coated electrode is a 7016 Low Hydrogen electrode. You can rest assured that it has been tested and meets all the requirements and standards. Certified to AS/NZS ISO 4855: B E4916 A U H10 and AWS A5.1: E7016.
- The HYPERARC 16TC produces welds that are clean and produce minimal spatter. This adds to a smoother bead appearance and less downtime due to cleaning away slag and spatter.
- The HYPERARC 16TC has a very stable and concentrated arc, this assists in maintaining a focused arc at high and even low amperage settings. Low amperage settings are where it�s harder to maintain a stable arc. The Hyperarc 16TC will give you the consistent arc you require to get the job done.
- Check out the launch video of the HYPERARC 16TC Low-Hydrogen electrodes.
Unimig Chipping Hammer Heavy Duty UMCH-HD
- MMA ACCESSORIES
Unimig Rouge Heavy Duty Welding Gloves UMWG8
These Rogue Heavy Duty Welding Gloves are made of heat and flame resistant selected shoulder split cowhide. The standard feature of these gloves include a full sock lining for added comfort, a reinforced palm and Kevlar stitching with welted seams for added durability
- Premium cowhide leather
- Reinforced palm
- Kevlar Thread