The all-new RAZOR 200 PULSE has arrived. As our latest innovation in pulse MIG, this machine comes filled with revolutionary technology across the board. Whether it’s MIG, pulse MIG, double pulse MIG, High Frequency TIG, pulse TIG or STICK – you name it, the RAZOR 200 PULSE can handle it. Get everything pulse MIG has to offer on a 15 amp plug.
- Single & Double Pulse MIG - Pulse welding reduces the heat and minimises spatter, without compromising penetration, so its perfect for thin and soft materials like aluminium. A single pulse weld alternates between a peak current and a background current. Double pulse welding works the same way, but with a second background current to add even more control over the arc.
- Reduced heat input, so you can weld thinner than standard MIG, perfect for aluminium
- Weld faster than a TIG weld, but with the same aesthetic appearance of TIG
- Spatter free welding, cutting your clean-up time to nothing
- Great penetration even with lower heat
- 5” LCD Touch Screen Display - Choosing your weld parameters or changing your settings mid weld has never been easier. The large touch screen display is clear, with an easy to navigate interface. You won’t even need a manual to work it out.
- Over 100+ Synergic Programs - With over 100 preset synergic programs, setting up for a weld has never been faster. Just select your metal, wire size, and gas, and you’re good to go.
- Hot Start and Crater Fill - Hot Start gives you a boost in current at the start of your weld, eliminating issues with starting on cold metal, and makes welding on thicker materials and aluminium easier.
Crater Fill ramps your welding current and voltage down at the end of a weld, so you can fill in the end of a weld at a lower power, eliminating craters and pinholes. Crater Fill and Hot Start functions mean your welds start strong and end just as strong.
- 4 Geared Wire Drive - With four geared wire drive rollers, you will get a more consistent and smoother wire feeding experience.
The internal housing also features storage space for additional rollers, so they’re always in reach. It also comes with an internal spool light, for max visibility in any lighting.
- High Frequency DC TIG - You can maintain complete control over your TIG welds with the RAZOR 200 PULSE. The high frequency DC TIG welding mode comes with a full set of adjustable parameters, like pre- and post-flow, up and down slopes, as well as all things pulse. Everything you need, right at your fingertips.
- STICK (MMA) - You’ll be able to STICK weld anything, including cellulosic electrodes, plus with the addition of Anti Stick, you’ll never struggle to strike an arc again.
The Arc Force function helps to keep the arc stabilised throughout the weld, so it won’t cut out, and stops the electrode from sticking.
Power Limit works to keep the amperage constant throughout the weld by preventing the voltage from exceeding the set value.
- GLICK Heat Control - When using the GLICK function, set a base current, which you can switch to at any time during a weld by pressing the trigger button. GLICK is great for manual heat input control as you go.
- Job Memory (100 Jobs) - Save your favourite weld settings with the jobs function.
- Digital Control Torch - Adjust your amps, current and voltage right on the MIG torch itself. Plus, if you plug in a TIG torch, pressing the trigger will automatically switch you to the TIG screen and vice versa.
- 2T / 4T / SPOT - Choose between two-touch, four-touch and spot modes to maximise operator comfort on every weld.
- Adjustable Arc Length - Increase or decrease your arc length while in the synergic and pulse MIG modes to suit your weld style.
- Inductance Control - Change the frequency of your short circuit MIG welds with the Inductance settings, so you can choose your preferred arc characteristics.
- Generator Compatible - Going off the grid? The RAZOR 200 PULSE can be connected to a generator, we recommend one with an 11kVA rating.
|PRIMARY INPUT VOLTAGE||240V Single Phase|
|SUPPLY PLUG||15 AMP|
|MINIMUM GENERATOR||11.0 kVA|
|SUITABLE MATERIAL||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Silicon Bronze, Aluminium, Copper|
|DIMENSIONS||605 x 230 x 400 mm|
|MIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE||40-200A|
|MIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C||15% @ 200A, 60% @ 101A, 100% @ 78A|
|MIG WIRE SIZE RANGE||0.6-1.2 mm|
|MIG WIRE SPOOL SIZE||100mm / 200mm|
|MIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE||1-10mm|
|DRIVE ROLLER SIZE||30/22|
|TIG FUNCTION TYPE||High-Frequency|
|TIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE||5-200A|
|TIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C||20% @ 200A, 60% @ 116A, 100% @ 90A|
|TIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE||1-8 mm|
|STICK WELDING CURRENT RANGE||20-180A|
|STICK DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C||15% @ 180A, 60% @ 91A, 100% @ 70A|
|STICK ELECTRODE RANGE||2.5-4.0 mm|
|STICK WELDING THICKNESS RANGE||2-12 mm|
Unimig Jasic Automatic Welding Helmet RWX8000
4 Arc Sensors
Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
Enhanced Viewing Area
Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
Allows the operator to store different shade, sensitivity and delay options into three easily accessible pre-sets.
Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding
Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13.
The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.08m/s from light to dark.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.