Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The Weldforce 290MST offers unbeatable grunt from single-phase power, ideal for use where where higher output is desired but 3-phase power supply is not available. With a maximum output of 290A @ 55% there's plenty of power to tackle production jobs with wires up to 1.2mm. Available as a stand-alone compact / portable machine, or can be optioned with the WF114 separate wire feeder unit either with initial purchase or as an add-on later if/when required. Features include: Easy-to-use controls (synergic or manual), 4-roll geared drive system, Job save, Spool Gun ready, and more.
- MIG (Gas / Gasless)
- Stick / MMA
- TIG (DC Lift-Arc)
- Dual-Purpose Power Source Technology allows the 290MST to be used as a stand-alone compact / portable unit, or fitted with separate wire feeder unit
- Max MIG output 290A @ 55% duty cycle
- Dual Input Modes to allow use with either 240V 15A plug (fitted), or 240V 32A plug (optional) for full/maximum output**
- Manual or Synergic MIG controls (enter material type & thickness and machine will set parameters automatically)
- Job Save - store custom settings for up to 20 jobs
- Geared 4-Roll Wire Drive System - for super reliable wire feeding
- Takes 5kg (D200mm) or 15kg (D300mm)spools
- Spool Gun Ready
- MIG functions & adjustments include: Inductance, Soft Start, Burnback, Pre-Gas Time, Post-Gas Time, 2T/4T Trigger, Spot/Stitch Time
- Stick/MMA functions & adjustments include: Hot-Start %, Arc-Force %
- TIG functions & adjustments include: Trigger & Remote Amperage Control on the the torch, Post-Gas Time, Slope-Up Time
- Generator Compatible - min 15kva, ideal 20+kva (where possible we also recommend investing in generator with 240V 32A outlet)
- MIG welding <290A with solid mild steel (0.8-1.2mm), gasless flux-cored (0.8-1.2mm), stainless-steel (0.8-1.2mm), aluminium (0.9-1.2mm), & bronze/brazing (0.8-1.2mm) wires
- Stick/MMA welding <270A with most types of common electrodes (2.0-4.0mm), including steel, stainless-steel, hardfacing & more
- TIG welding <290A (DC lift-arc) of steel, stainless, copper & chrome molly up to 5-6mm max thickness (NOT suitable for TIG welding of aluminium)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.