Designed and manufactured in Europe, there's a lot more to the Weldforce 210MST than first meets the eye. Impressive MIG output of up to 210 amps for welding up to 10mm steel, dual input modes to allow use on 10A plug (fitted) or 15A plug, leading 4 year warranty and 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee are just the start. Choice of 4 welding modes; manual MIG, synergic MIG (select wire type & material thickness and the machine takes care of the settings), Stick/MMA or lift-arc TIG. Plus interactive LCD screen controls, VRD safety feature and generator compatibility - all in a compact 10 kg package. Comes with European-made 4 m heavy-duty 250A Euro-fit MIG torch, gas regulator, drive rollers for solid & gasless wires, 3 m earth lead & 10A plug fitted.
- Made in Europe
- 210A max MIG output
- Welds up to 10 mm Mild Steel (max MIG capacity)
- Fitted with 10A 240V plug*
- Made in Italy to Weldclass specifications, in one of Europe's largest & most experienced welding machine manufacturing plants
- Dual Input Modes to allow use with either 10A plug (fitted) or 15A plug (optional)*
- LCD display - Interactive & easy to use
- Manual or Synergic MIG controls (enter wire type/size & material thickness and machine will set parameters automatically)
- 26+ MIG Programs - for welding with different wires & materials
- Very compact and portable, weighs 10 kg
- Takes 1 kg (D100 mm) or 5 kg (D200 mm) spools
- Generator Compatible - min 7kva, ideal 10+kva
- VRD function for safe & compliant Stick/MMA welding
- MIG Adjustments include: Inductance, Soft Start, Burnback, Post-Gas Time, 2T/4T Trigger, Spot Weld Time
- Stick/MMA Adjustments include: Hot-Start %, Arc-Force %
|Weld - Mild Steel||10 mm|
|Spools||1 kg (D100 mm) or 5 kg (D200 mm)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.