- Electronic angle finder for quickly determining and transferring interior and exterior angles in the range from 0°?-?270°.
- Digital display with large digits and lighting that can be activated and dimmed.
- LOCK function: locking mechanism for transferring angles reliably.
- Vials which can be read easily, even when the arm is folded in.
- Two particularly wide contact edges for accurate and reliable marking of angles in all positions.
- REF function: allows a reference angle to be accepted, saved and then transferred to other components.
- HOLD function: saves the measured value - for accurate measurements and quick transferring even in hard-to-see places.
- Displays the angle bisectors at the touch of a button - ideal for quick and accurate mitre cuts.
- Switches off automatically if not used for 60 minutes.
- Precise measuring results with an accuracy of ± 0.1°.
- Protection class IP 54.
- Includes bag.
- Equipment: 1 digital display, 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 2 coated measuring surfaces.