Makita 18V Brushless 6.4mm Riveter DRV250Z
- Adjustable rivet diameters - the DRV250 is capable of pulling rivets up to 6.4 mm (1/4") including 6.0 mm (1/4"), 4.8 mm (3/16"), 4.0 mm (5/32"), 3.2 mm (1/8") and 2.4 mm (3/32")
- Rivet holding mechanism - mechanism in the nose piece holds the rivet in place even when working on flat surfaces, preventing the rivet from falling out. Increasing safety and convenience
- LED light - after engaging the switch trigger the LED joblight will illuminate and remain on for approximately 10 seconds after the switch is released
- Short center height - the height between the top of the tool housing and the centre of the nose cone is only 26 mm allows the user to position the head comfortably in tight and narrow places
- Transparent mandrel box - after installing the rivet, eject the broken off mandrel into the transparent mandrel box by tilting the tool backwards. The box catches each mandrel and the user can see once the container is full and needs to be emptied
|Rivet diameter range||6.4 mm (1/4") |
2.4 mm (3/32")
|Pulling Force||20 kN|
|Sound Pressure Level||74 dB|
|Overall length||323 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 4-Stage Impact Driver DTD172Z
- Slim Tool Body - tool head has been re designed to be slimmer than the previous model enabling the tool to have greater access to tight corners or confided spaces.
- One Touch Bit Installation - new bit installation has been designed to prevent the bit from unexpectedly falling off. A more effective mechanism has been designed increasing the strength of the chuck with out increasing the resistance required to install a bit.
- Enhanced Anvil Holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides reduction of bit wobbling. Providing more stability and control when fastening.
- Quick Change Selector - one touch mode selector located above the trigger allows the user to jump between modes single handed. Quickly changing between modes improves efficiency as you no longer have to take your hand off the tool.
- Light Mode - enables the tool to be used as a torch in dark environments. To turn the light on set the F/R change lever to the neutral position and pull the switch trigger. To turn off the light pull the trigger again.
- 4 Optimised Application Modes - 4 assist mode variations; T mode 1 and 2 for self-drilling screws in both thick and thin sheet metal. Wood mode for fastening long wood screws. Bolt mode with rotation auto stop for tightening / loosening bolts.
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M5-M16|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M5-M14|
|No load speed||Max.: 0-3,600 rpm / Hard: 0-3,200 rpm |
Med: 0-2,100 rpm / Soft: 0-1,100 rpm
|Impact rate||Max.: 0-3,800 ipm / Hard: 0-3,600 ipm |
Med: 0-2,600 ipm / Soft: 0-1,100 ipm
|Max. tightening torque||Max.: 180 Nm / Hard: 170 Nm |
Med: 50 Nm / Soft: 20 Nm
|Drive shank||6.35 mm(1/4") Hex|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
|Package Quantity||2 Piece|