Makita 40V Max Brushless 2 Piece Combo Kit DK0188G201
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Makita 40V Max 216mm Slide Compound Saw LS002GZ
- High Power Output - the high power 40V max XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Delivering 4,800 rpm and maximum cutting capacities of 312 x 70 mm.
- Auto start Wireless System - automatically actives compatible AWS vacuum or receiver once the trigger switch is engaged. Paired extraction unit will operate when the saw is in operation and shut down once the trigger is released.
- Rail Forward Design enables the saw to be placed up against a wall to maximise working space and also produces an ultra smooth cutting motion ensuring the user achieves superior cuts.
- Extendable Sub table stabilises material when working with longer pieces. Table extends from 550 mm to 750 mm when fulling extended.
- Shadow Cut Line - LED light casts a shadow of the saw blade onto the work material. The shadow displays the exact thickness of the saw blade allowing the user to make an exact cut.
- Constant Speed Control - high powered 40V Max motor ensure the blade speed remains constant, even under heavy load.
- Dual Port Dust Extraction - dust is collected from two locations, behind the fence and behind the blade. Dust collection is more efficient through the entire cut regardless of the size of the material
- Mitre & Bevel Lock Adjustment - located on the front of the saw the mitre and bevel angle can quickly and easily be adjusted left and right without having to reach around the back of the saw
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Cutting capacities at 0°||70 x 312 mm|
|Cutting capacities at 45°||70 x 220 mm|
|Bevel capacity||48° left - 48° right|
|Mitre capacity||60° left - 60° right|
|Blade Diameter||216 mm (8-1/2")|
|Bore Diameter||25.4 mm|
|No Load Speed||4800 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 125mm (5") Angle Grinder, Paddle Switch GA013GZ
- Switch Design - features a paddle switch design. The grip circumference has been reduced for more comfortable handling.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the wheel rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the wheel jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Tool less Wheel Cover allows for fast and easy adjustment and installation / removal of wheel cover, for swapping to optional cutting or dust collection guards.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Maximum power output is 40% higher than the 18V equivalent.
- High Durability - advanced protection against heat and dust ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications without overheating. Whiles improvements have also been made to bearing and switch components to ensure long term durability
- Electric Brake maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the wheel rotation after the switch has been released.
- Soft Start / Anti Restart - wheel starts slowly then rapidly accelerates to maximum speed to reduce the initial start up shock. Anti restart restricts the tool from starting if the trigger is depressed when a battery is installed.
|Wheel diameter||125 mm (5")|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||2 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.