Unimig RAZOR 200 AC/DC TIG/STICK Welder KUM-M-RTIG200ACDC
The RAZOR 200 AC/DC gives you full control over High Frequency AC/DC TIG welding for incredible results from start to finish.
- Fitted with a portable 15 AMP plug and Pulse TIG functions, this is your go-to professional unit that works a treat on any worksite.
- Tailor your TIG settings with a wide range of controllable parameters including Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time.
- The all-new ARC TORCHOLOGY T2 TIG Torch comes standard with the RAZOR 200 AC/DC, offering up to 30% better power-to-weight ratio and longer consumable lifecycles.
- A Remote Foot Control can also be plugged into the machine for even more versatility.
- High Frequency TIG (H/F TIG) gives you more control when starting and stopping the arc. The arc can be started without contacting the work piece reducing the risk of contaminating the tungsten or the weld.
- Pulse TIG function allows you to control the heat, which in turn helps minimise distortion in the parent material. This is exceptionally useful on thin gauge materials.
|Input Voltage||240V Single Phase|
|Supply Plug||15 amp|
|Rated Input Power||6.0 kVA|
|Rated Output||10-200 A / 18.0 V|
|No Load Voltage||9-68 V|
|Minimum Generator||9.0 kVA|
|Dimensions||426 x 162 x 362 mm|
|TIG Function Type||AC/DC HF TIG / AC/DC Pulse|
|TIG Welding Current Range||10-200 A|
|TIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C||25% @ 200 A|
|TIG Welding Thickness Range||1-8 mm|
|Stick Welding Current Range||10-160 A|
|Stick Duty Cycle @ 40°C||30% @ 160 A|
|Stick Electrode Range||2.5-4.0 mm|
|Stick Welding Thickness Range||2-12 mm|
Unimig CHAOS Welding Helmet UM-H-CHAOS
- The CHAOS Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
- Fitted with 4 arc sensors, the CHAOS Welding Helmet features 9-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- A 100 x 60 mm view allows for large view of the work area, while a replaceable backup battery improves performance of the auto darkening filter.
- The CHAOS Welding Helmet comes with TRUE COLOUR VIEW lens technology to ensure you always get a clear and natural view of your surroundings and work piece.
|View Size||100 x 60 mm|
Unimig T2 Tig Torch Super Series Kit U42006
Our brand new SUPER Series Kit is here! Get the best coverage possible with our range of ceramic and quartz cups in sizes 12, 14 and 18. Paired with the gas lenses and you’ll never have another contaminated weld.
- 1 x UMCT2SSGL2016 –
SUPER12 GAS LENS COLLET BODY 1.6MM
- 1 x UMCT2SSGL2024 –
SUPER12 GAS LENS COLLET BODY 2.4MM
- 1 x UMCT2SSGL2316 –
SUPER14 GAS LENS COLLET BODY 1.6MM
- 1 x UMCT2SSGL2324 –
SUPER14 GAS LENS COLLET BODY 2.4MM
- 1 x UMCT2SSGL2816 –
SUPER18 GAS LENS COLLET BODY 1.6MM
- 1 x UMCT2SSGL2824 –
SUPER18 GAS LENS COLLET BODY 2.4MM
- 1 x UMCT2SSCC12 – SUPER12 CERAMIC CUP
- 1 x UMCT2SSCC14 – SUPER14 CERAMIC CUP
- 1 x UMCT2SSCC18 – SUPER18 CERAMIC CUP
- 1 x UMCT2SSQZ12 – SUPER12 QUARTZ CUP
- 1 x UMCT2SSQZ14 – SUPER14 QUARTZ CUP
- 1 x UMCT2SSQZ18 – SUPER18 QUARTZ CUP
- 1 x UMCT2QZSN – QUARTZ HEAT ZONE ISOLATOR
Unimig Large Rogue Tig Welding Gloves UM-S-TG1L
ROGUE™ TIG Welding Gloves are made from premium goat hide leather. The high-strength Kevlar stitching is durable against heat, and cotton-lined palms are used to increase control and decrease fatigue in your hands. The reinforced leather side patch assists in durability and reduces fatigue. The glove has also been designed to give you superior fingertip sensitivity for accurate welds.
- Increased feel
- Decreased fatigue
- Premium goat hide leather
- High-strength Kevlar stitching
Unimig Aluminium TIG Filler Rod AT5356-2.4-1KG
- Standards: EN ISO 18273 / R 5356 / DIN 1732 / SG Al Mg 5 / AWS/ASME SFA 5.10 / ER 5356 / M. No: 3.35
- Applications and Properties: 5% Magnesium containing aluminium welding rod for GTA (TIG) welding of Al-Mg alloys and Al-Mg-Si alloys. Very good corrosion resistance especially in sea water.
- Tag Rod Approvals:- AWS, ABS, CWB, Lloyd's Register, Germanischer Lloyd's, DNV, TUV, DB.
Unimig 1kg Stainless Steel TIG Filler Rod TI316L-1.6-1
- 316L TIG FILLER ROD -1.6mm-1KG
- Welding rod for TIG-Welding Process
- Standards: EN 12072 / W 19 12 3 L / DIN 8556 / SG X2 Cr Ni Mo 19 12 / AWS/ASME SFA 5.9 / ER 316 L / TS 11197 / SG X 2 Cr Ni 19 12 / M.No: / 1.4430
- Applications and Properties: Austenitic stainless steel welding rod for GTA (TIG) welding of unstabilized or stabilized corrosion resisting Cr-Ni-Mo steels. Resistant to intergranular corrosion up to 400°C.
|TIG Rod mm||1.6|